04.19.13

LOVE FOR BOSTON

tumblr_lyf8gp8qUF1r2q0z9o1_1280
tumblr_lywc3eTEeG1qgor01o1_1280

i am glued to the news this morning. my heart is very heavy and i am just wishing for peace and comfort for those in boston. it’s an eerie scene just to watch on TV, so i can’t imagine how some of you are feeling right now. this world really scares me sometimes. i am off to vancouver this morning and hope this all gets resolved soon. lots of love sent to those of you in boston. -bri

(top painting here & bottom photo here)

• 1. Ali Mackin  |  April 19th, 2013 at 9:17 am

I know it is hard to comprehend. I don’t get it.

Ali of

• 2. Cambria  |  April 19th, 2013 at 9:28 am

thank you for your kind words, bri. on lockdown in my apartment. it’s insane.

• 3. kristin  |  April 19th, 2013 at 9:34 am

i was in boston cheering at the marathon on monday. it really is surreal. thanks for your words of solidarity.

• 4. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  April 19th, 2013 at 10:07 am

Lots of love to Boston – my family is there now. Its so crazy to think about, hopfully it will all be over soon ♥

xx Ashleigh

• 5. Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast today  |  April 19th, 2013 at 10:27 am

I saw the first one some time ago. How amazing is it.

• 6. Jules  |  April 19th, 2013 at 10:56 am

Word. Lots of love to Boston. I too have been glued to the news. Safe travels to Vancouver!

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

• 7. Mary g  |  April 19th, 2013 at 11:01 am

I live 15 min south of the city and this whole week deff has put everyone in Massachusetts on edge. I actually am trying to distract myself at work by doing normal activities (including reading this blog) so thank you for sending love Boston’s way! <3

• 8. robin pulsifer  |  April 19th, 2013 at 11:05 am

in graduate school in boston, was just there tuesday. crazy crazy crazy. thanks for the wishes!

• 9. Jamie  |  April 19th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Perfectly said. Thank you for this post and have a nice trip!

• 10. Jade Sheldon  |  April 19th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

When things like this happen, my heart and hope for life grows stronger because I see that we always come together….

• 11. Cynthia  |  April 19th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

I think it’s sad that it had to happen in boston for people to actually notice what is going on in the world. Nobody thinks about all the people in the middle east that are dying on much bigger scales every day. And the saddest part is that people in Syria do acknowledge the deaths while everybody just goes on with their days every single days when thousands of children die every day everywhere. Look around in Bosnia, Iraq, Syria and all these other places and take a stand. Because people like you and me lose their whole family in one day. I’m from lebanon and I have lived the war. Maybe it’s a wake up call for everybody in the world. enough is enough.

• 12. ashley  |  April 19th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

It’s time for humanity. This destruction shit is getting OLD. Peace for Boston, Peace for Venezuela, Peace for the Middle East, AND everywhere else.

• 13. Latrina  |  April 19th, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Ugh, I know what you mean, Bri. The world terrifies me sometimes too. I am completely baffled why and HOW people do what they do… for someone who doesn’t own a tv, I’ve been constantly checking news sites + twitter feeds for information. I am praying things get resolved as well. Seems as though they have caught the guys (at least I hope so) so we shall see what is next… I am just ASTONISHED at the fucking amazing job of the Boston police force. I mean, wow… gotta love them. <3

• 14. Lenses: Together Painting&hellip  |  April 20th, 2013 at 11:56 am

[...] Image from Designlovefest [...]

• 15. Noor  |  April 21st, 2013 at 2:31 am

I can not even believe that this happened. I am always sad anytime something bad happens in the world. Peace on earth.

• 16. Veronica Roth  |  April 21st, 2013 at 7:54 am

Unbelievable and heart wrenching. Also sending love Eastwards. Are you off to Vancouver CA or Vancouver WA? I’m in the CA one and it’s lovely here just now. :)

• 17. nancy  |  April 22nd, 2013 at 8:25 am

I love that Jarek Puczel art piece! so cool. safe travels to you, and pray for peace.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

• 18. Les favoris du mercredi #&hellip  |  April 24th, 2013 at 12:32 am

[...] / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / [...]

• 19. college costs  |  June 8th, 2013 at 1:55 am

Many universities cost more because they offer more
    in terms of laboratories, libraries, undergraduate research facilities, and other
    services. We ensure the assignment the client
    has ordered gets delivered to the client before the deadline, has APA, MLA,
    Harvard or Oxford formats whichever the client has requested for and it is proofread so there isn’t even a chance for minute errors to be present on the students homework paper. More and more people these days from across the world are surfing the Internet for funny videos and pictures.

LOVE THIS SKIRT…