04.04.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 24

it’s time to go with a nice and clean desktop this week from katie fiddler! hopefully this will inpire you to clean up those folders and random jpegs that are scattered around your screen right now. i promise, you will feel much better afterwards (i should take my own advice.) now all you gotta do is choose the pink or the blue watercolor design…and if you don’t want to put it on your desktop, download it as a texture to use for a project! i keep a whole folder on my desktop of textures and patterns that i either scan, buy or take photos of.

:: click to download the BLUE WATERCOLOR (38772) DESKTOP WALLPAPER by katie fiddler

:: click to download the PINK WATERCOLOR (32527) DESKTOP WALLPAPER by katie fiddler

and download all of the designs from the past here. feel free to send me YOUR designs to bri{at}designlovefest.com if you want to be featured on the blog!

• 1. Ana  |  April 4th, 2013 at 8:17 am

I take the pink one. I love desktops which are clear, because I have tons of files which a mostly cannot recognize. :)

• 2. alicia  |  April 4th, 2013 at 8:23 am

That blue is lookin real good, love the texture!

• 3. Amanda  |  April 4th, 2013 at 8:56 am

Those are stunning. Every time I open my computer I tell myself that I need to organize the desktop – maybe this is just the inspiration I need.

• 4. M @ Colours and Beyond  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:01 am

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! My desktop will get its fresh spring look! :D

• 5. Elizabeth  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:11 am

Love this! I always love having a new background ever so often.

Elizabeth

• 6. Sarah  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:27 am

I was just thinking I needed a new background yesterday, so wonderful timing! Really gorgeous and perfect for spring! This will definitely help keep me chill while in the final stretch of this semester!

• 7. Inspired Links | lifeinvi&hellip  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:30 am

[...] Being obsessed with watercolors (obvii), these desktop wallpapers will surely do the [...]

• 8. katie fiddler  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:44 am

Bri! Thank you so much for featuring my design today. What a happy surprise!

• 9. Jana Miller  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:46 am

Pretty!!! I love that you post these backgrounds. I have the Beautiful One on my laptop!

• 10. Brit  |  April 4th, 2013 at 9:58 am

Please do a dress you tech for ipad please!!!

• 11. Priscilla V  |  April 4th, 2013 at 10:55 am

Thank you!

• 12. Chelsea  |  April 4th, 2013 at 11:29 am

Thanks for sharing Bri, I’m totally rocking the pink one!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    It’s the last day to enter my eShakti giveaway!

• 13. Latrina  |  April 4th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Simple yet vibrant! I love these, especially the blue. Perfect for this Spring, too. Thanks, ladies!

• 14. Bonnie Solid  |  April 4th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Just added your blue … pretending they are Caribbean dreamy waters.

• 15. Denysia Yu  |  April 4th, 2013 at 2:00 pm

This is great! I’ve been looking around for a new desktop background! :)

• 16. Kory  |  April 4th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

ooh, I love both of these! I wish it was for iPhone too, though! :)

• 17. Simone Anne  |  April 4th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I love these!! I just made the pink one my desktop at work. Love it so much for the pop of color!

• 18. Jane  |  April 4th, 2013 at 2:55 pm

…and now my desktop is pink.

Thanks!

Best,
    Jane

• 19. Ada (new york)  |  April 4th, 2013 at 6:46 pm

i LOVE the water color look; just d/l the pink onto my laptop …. sooo pretty!

• 20. Leanne  |  April 4th, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I enjoy these “Dress Your Tech” posts! This wallpaper is stunning! I downloaded both!

• 21. Nadine  |  April 5th, 2013 at 2:11 am

Totally “pinked” my desktop – thank you!

• 22. The Weekend Update: Apr 5&hellip  |  April 5th, 2013 at 5:01 am

[...] Design Love Fest’s Dress Your Tech does it again. They had me at watercolor. Swoony swoon swoon [...]

• 23. chantal  |  April 5th, 2013 at 6:19 am

Wow these are amazing, thanks for sharing

• 24. Eva  |  April 5th, 2013 at 9:09 am

Thank you! It looks so nice!

• 25. Laura  |  April 5th, 2013 at 9:41 am

I love this! My desktop is so pink and happy now; thank you very much!

• 26. Mary  |  April 5th, 2013 at 9:59 am

gorgeous! thank ya! I choose both, since my desktop photos alternate :)

• 27. Niki  |  April 5th, 2013 at 11:16 am

I love both!

• 28. Anna  |  April 5th, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I little girl inside of me is jumping for joy at the pink one, thanks for sharing! :)

BLOGLOVIN’

• 29. 3girls1apple  |  April 5th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

This is so great! My desktop looks happy now! Ha ha! Thank you!

• 30. pj  |  April 5th, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Thanks! These are gorgeous!

• 31. Rach  |  April 5th, 2013 at 11:19 pm

NICE! loving the simplicity of this desktop.. plus it made me tidy it up! :D

• 32. Sunday AM Round Up | One &hellip  |  April 7th, 2013 at 4:09 am

[...] great ‘Dress Your Tech’  from by Design Love Fest- You can check them all out HERE. I love mixing up my desktop image [...]

• 33. Weekend Update&hellip  |  April 7th, 2013 at 9:29 am

[...] watercolor backgrounds for your [...]

• 34. A Good Monday | Sasha Vau&hellip  |  April 8th, 2013 at 7:24 am

[...] desktop wallpaper’s every week from different sources and designers;  go and view last weeks here and make a change to your [...]

• 35. arvee  |  April 8th, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I love the pink one!

• 36. Celine  |  April 11th, 2013 at 6:47 am

Thank you! Love both pink and blue! perfect for spring background!

• 37. Pretty Up Your Desktop |&hellip  |  April 12th, 2013 at 7:59 am

[...] on over to designlovefest.com.  There’s a free download for pink or blue watercolor background to “dress your [...]

• 38. Glückspaket fürs Wochen&hellip  |  April 12th, 2013 at 10:14 am

[...] Hübsches für den Desktop: Watercolor wallpaper via dressyourtech [...]

• 39. Weekend Linkage: Book Clu&hellip  |  April 14th, 2013 at 11:02 am

[...] Watercolor Desktop Wallpapers – Design Love Fest – spruce up your desktop for spring [...]

• 40. Link Love: Eraser Day and&hellip  |  April 17th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

[...] Watercolor Desktop Patterns for FREE (via Design Love Fest) [...]

• 41. Speedlink Saturday: Apr 2&hellip  |  April 20th, 2013 at 6:27 am

[...] free watercolour computer backgrounds here at Design Love [...]

• 42. Friday Faves April 26, 20&hellip  |  April 26th, 2013 at 8:56 pm

[...] Freebie: I’ve been using the blue watercolor desktop from Design Love Fest for a couple of weeks. It’s so simple and [...]

• 43. Kristine  |  April 28th, 2013 at 10:27 pm

So cool! Thanks!

• 44. Kelsey  |  May 1st, 2013 at 10:17 pm

please have another dress your tech, I love these!

• 45. bliss-ologie  |  May 3rd, 2013 at 8:57 am

Perfection. Because I’m not going to lie, my computer is butt ugly and needs serious help. Love this!

• 46. Lizzie  |  May 5th, 2013 at 9:47 am

Thank you so much! I love the blue one!

• 47. the hunted interior : fla&hellip  |  June 26th, 2013 at 3:44 am

[...]  pillow  |  towels  |  lawn art  |  table  |  image shower curtain  |  area rug  |  desktop wallpaper  |  clutch  |  phone case  |  wallpaper  |  table  |  drapery   [...]

• 48. Dress your desktop / Stí&hellip  |  June 28th, 2013 at 5:36 am

[...] you desktop with some of these amazing watercolour backgrounds (by Katie Fiddler) posted at Design Love Fest. Csak, hogy a háttérképed se maradjon [...]

• 49. rencontre par webcam  |  July 13th, 2013 at 8:51 am

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that

• 50. Controversy over Boston bomb suspect Rolling Stone cover  |  July 20th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Important data. Fortunate my family I uncovered your web site inadvertently, and I am pleasantly surprised exactly why this crash failed to took place upfront! My spouse and i bookmarked that.

• 51. chatroulette  |  July 31st, 2013 at 7:35 am

I loved up to you will obtain performed right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell without a doubt come more formerly again since precisely the same nearly a lot steadily inside of case you defend this hike.

• 52. HAPPY FRIDAY! | GUCKI&hellip  |  September 20th, 2013 at 12:27 am

[…] Pink watercolor wallpaper desktop from Katie Fiddler Blue, coral and peach wallpaper desktop from Maddie Richardson Black calendar desktop from Kristen Victoria Triangular wallpaper and iPhone wallpaper from Imbreannarose […]

• 53. Gucki  |  September 20th, 2013 at 4:44 am

Amazing blog, amazing wallpaper desktop! Inspiring!
    Thank you!
    Gucki

• 54. krista  |  October 12th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

wish you had made more than one size wallpaper. Not everyone’s laptop is that size. Some laptops are widescreen so these wallpapers don’t fit without distorting the image.

• 55. nikholas a  |  January 14th, 2014 at 10:30 am

can you make one for iPhone wallpaper??

love all the textures and ombre color!

• 56. Taduri V Srinivas  |  August 5th, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Hi… I like this wallpaper. I found few more high resolution wallpapers here:

HD Wallpapers,HD Desktop Wallpapers,HD Images,HD Pictures,HD Photos,3D,InteriorDesign,Celebriries,Bikes,Cars,Landscape,Planes,Icecream,Love,Lakes,Nature,Inspirational,Quotes,Islands,Festivals,Paintings,Anime,Food,Babies,Music,Photography,Travel and World,Brands,Logos

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg