04.04.13

COME HANG OUT / SPLENDID EVENT

i want to invite all of you that can make it to our little event next weekend at the splendid store! it’s being held at the grove in LA next saturday afternoon from 2-4…

we’re going to have my floral contributor kristen from moon canyon making beautiful bouquets + hair accessories as party favors. natalie from our DIY column will be making a bunch of awesome props for the smilebooth. i will be there hanging out and chatting with all of you and probably taking too many smilebooth pics. whoa nelly will be making delicious snacks. you can shop around the splendid store with your 20% off discount (i picked up this romper for my vacation and love it!) what better way to spend your saturday?

it’s free, and you can stroll around the grove after you’re done. i even convinced my boyfriend to make a video that day to document it.

we will be having an instagram contest using the hashtag #earnyourstripes to launch splendid’s awesome new stripes program. you know how much i love stripes. ALSO!  all purchases $125+ will receive a gift with purchase that is a stripe pouch filled with eos lip balm, a splendid iphone case, emi jay hair ties, and a splendid button set.  there’s going to be all sorts of winning happening.

so you’re coming, right? ok cool. RSVP to thegroversvp@splendid.com and i’ll see ya soon!

alicia says:

Way too cool, too bad I’m not in LA!

Hi Bri, this sounds so fun! I think in your last paragraph you meant all purchases $125+ get the gift bag. Hope that helps!

bri says:

thanks for catching my typo!

Kait says:

this sounds like a great time! i’ll try my best to make an appearance :)

Denysia Yu says:

I really want to go to this event! :)

Camila says:

This sounds fun!

Jules says:

Reading your blog always makes me wish San Francisco was just a little closer to LA.This sounds like so much fun!

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

SO excited i’ll be in town this weekend. count me in! xo

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the
    way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?