04.18.13

ABSTRACT DECOR

jpeg

i was really excited to see this ashley goldberg collection of pillows, rugs and bedding at urban outfitters. i am a HUGE fan of her work. i am always impressed with her color combinations. and check out the prices, not too bad!

shop bedding here

Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 8.22.29 AM

pillows one & two

jpeg-1

dotted rug here, striped rug here

jpeg-2

• 1. Kendall  |  April 18th, 2013 at 8:44 am

ADORABLE.
    yah I would buy it, I love the chair the most though, the upscale pattern and the mix of texture.
    I love the black and cream carpet too. perfection.

• 2. sue  |  April 18th, 2013 at 8:56 am

I LOVE these. Now I wanna re-do my bedroom. Thanks for sharing!

• 3. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  April 18th, 2013 at 8:59 am

Crazy in love with that dotted rug! ♥

xx Ashleigh

• 4. Birgit  |  April 18th, 2013 at 9:31 am

I love everything in this post. Perfect post! Love

• 5. Quinn Cooper  |  April 18th, 2013 at 9:39 am

Love the bed spread. It’s stunning. Haven’t seen anything like that around!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

• 6. Still in Wonderland  |  April 18th, 2013 at 10:26 am

Loooove love love that duvet cover. I am worried it might inspire my boys to go to town ,with the paint brush in their hand, all over the house.

• 7. lydia {ever ours}  |  April 18th, 2013 at 10:41 am

love those pillows!

• 8. Mehreen Qudosi  |  April 18th, 2013 at 11:27 am

THAT FLORAL RECORD PLAYER. That is all. *swooooon*

• 9. Kait  |  April 18th, 2013 at 11:46 am

the chair in your last photo is seriously awesome

• 10. ashley g  |  April 18th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Wow!! Thanks so much for the sweet words! I really appreciate that you like it, Bri and the whole design love fest team you are great!

• 11. kelsey  |  April 18th, 2013 at 3:57 pm

so beautiful!
    kw ladies in navy

• 12. rooniechan  |  April 18th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Thanks so much for the post Bri! We were in desperate need of a new look on our bed and now have an @ashleyg bedsread on its way to Australia! Yipppeee

• 13. Mina  |  April 19th, 2013 at 7:30 am

Yes! I was so excited to see her work at Urban. Big fan! : )

• 14. Noor  |  April 21st, 2013 at 2:32 am

I follow Ashley on pinterest so I saw it all and LOVED it all. I am all white when it comes to my bedroom but those rugs are gorgeous.

• 15. Jenny  |  April 21st, 2013 at 11:47 am

LOVE the bedding and the cushions, desperately need them in my life! Going to go on the website now!

• 16. Mindy@FindingSilverLinings  |  April 22nd, 2013 at 8:58 am

I need that chair!

• 17. Birch + Bird Vintage Home&hellip  |  May 6th, 2013 at 12:02 am

[...] Urban Outfitters via DesignLoveFest [...]

• 18. Inspire. Palette #139: Co&hellip  |  May 14th, 2013 at 12:04 am

[...] photo by This Modern Romance; these colorful wood blocks (image source unknown); this bed via Design Love Fest, photo via Urban Outfitters; these jars via Mon Carnet; this space (image source unknown); these [...]

• 19. sprawdz sklep  |  May 26th, 2013 at 8:23 am

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

Take a look at my blog sprawdz sklep

• 20. biedronka gazetka opony zimowe  |  December 11th, 2013 at 4:56 pm