04.18.13

ABSTRACT DECOR

jpeg

i was really excited to see this ashley goldberg collection of pillows, rugs and bedding at urban outfitters. i am a HUGE fan of her work. i am always impressed with her color combinations. and check out the prices, not too bad!

shop bedding here

Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 8.22.29 AM

pillows one & two

jpeg-1

dotted rug here, striped rug here

jpeg-2

Kendall says:

ADORABLE.
    yah I would buy it, I love the chair the most though, the upscale pattern and the mix of texture.
    I love the black and cream carpet too. perfection.

sue says:

I LOVE these. Now I wanna re-do my bedroom. Thanks for sharing!

Crazy in love with that dotted rug! ♥

xx Ashleigh

Birgit says:

I love everything in this post. Perfect post! Love

Quinn Cooper says:

Love the bed spread. It’s stunning. Haven’t seen anything like that around!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

Loooove love love that duvet cover. I am worried it might inspire my boys to go to town ,with the paint brush in their hand, all over the house.

THAT FLORAL RECORD PLAYER. That is all. *swooooon*

Kait says:

the chair in your last photo is seriously awesome

ashley g says:

Wow!! Thanks so much for the sweet words! I really appreciate that you like it, Bri and the whole design love fest team you are great!

rooniechan says:

Thanks so much for the post Bri! We were in desperate need of a new look on our bed and now have an @ashleyg bedsread on its way to Australia! Yipppeee

Mina says:

Yes! I was so excited to see her work at Urban. Big fan! : )

Noor says:

I follow Ashley on pinterest so I saw it all and LOVED it all. I am all white when it comes to my bedroom but those rugs are gorgeous.

Jenny says:

LOVE the bedding and the cushions, desperately need them in my life! Going to go on the website now!

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

Take a look at my blog sprawdz sklep

Home Decor says:

Cushions and pillows can really be a delicious part of home decor with bright colors and interesting fabrics that are pleasant to touch and look at. Some patchwork cushion sleeves can be homemade, it is a nice piece of work that relaxes mind an boosts creativity. Just a couple of bright accents can create a perfect atmosphere in a room and inspire a very pleasant mood.