03.26.13

SAYINGS + CANDLES

check out eric mistretta’s work. i like a lot of it. especially this top one, because arian says that to me at least once a week. ha.

• 1. molly  |  March 26th, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Haha that first one reminds me of Roger, Rachel Zoe’s husband. He says that ALL the time on the show!

• 2. Julie  |  March 26th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Who knew melted and smokey candles could look so cool?!

• 3. Quinn Cooper  |  March 27th, 2013 at 4:37 am

These are all really cool. I especially like the colors he uses in each one. The top one is my fave as well.
    Quinn Cooper Style

• 4. Pegah S  |  March 27th, 2013 at 5:11 am

Love that white Anagram Balloon, those white balloons are great for so many reasons. see the rest of the collection here:http://anagramballoons.com/

• 5. Anne Marie Jackson Pattern Occurring  |  March 27th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Firstly that balloon is tops! Secondly why are foil balloons usually so cheesy?

• 6. Anonymous  |  March 28th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

these are amazing. inspiring. refreshing.

• 7. Lisa  |  March 29th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I love the Kabul one, super cute xx

• 8. Manic Monday | Erin May D&hellip  |  April 1st, 2013 at 4:33 pm

[…] How often do I need a simple reminder to stop and take a breath before letting my stress take over? (answer: I should basically have this tatooed onto my arm) […]

• 9. Danielle  |  April 2nd, 2013 at 9:04 am

this was a nice surprise :)

photo Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 10.03.19 AM_zpsg1m0imz2.png