03.29.13

LONDON BLOGSHOP!

we were so impressed with our london blogshop last time that we had to make a round 2 happen. we stopped by shoreditch for a few days before we went on our vacation in france. here’s a look into the class!

that flower shop supplied our decor this time around, and went with a structural and natural installation to supplement our florals. the white studio space was perfect for it all.

our friends at splendid sent along some colorful bags to put all of our goodies into.

geometric notebooks and custom gold-foiled blogshop pencils by abigail warner prove that form and function do go hand in hand.

a great uk shop,  papermash carries these london journals and classic spools of twine.

bright blooms by that flower shop hung out on all the tables.

pauline of benu handmakes these quirky leather brooches, and we put one in each bag. gotta love the simple triangles and this sausage dog.

this great and one circle print is by mrs. eliot books.

we thought these handmade felt garlands by little nest box would add color to our students’ homes and offices. we love that they put them to use while still in class.

double triangle necklaces by oh my clumsy heart were a hit.

we shot and shared and learned all weekend long. the students really got to know each other and made friends.

we’re so excited to continue working with frankie. they generously provided us with copies of their magazine along with a smith journal and gift paper book for each student.

you can imagine my delight when i saw this thing, full to the brim with party decor for one lucky student who won the prize pack from paper mash.  ++ they are offering a discount to DLF readers. just use the code blogshop at checkout to save 20% through april 5th.

if you can’t tell we had loads of fun in lundy town this time. see things from our students’ perspective here by checking out our london blogshop insta feed.

april & may:
VANCOUVER (sold out) |  SAN FRAN (email for waitlist!) SF VIDEO |  PHILLY  (almost sold out!) |  NEW YORK (almost sold out!) CHICAGO  (almost sold out!) CHICAGO VIDEO

we hope you join us in our future blogshops! check out past class photos here.

• 1. Sonia  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:09 am

Lovely! When are you coming do Amsterdam? Would love to help organise and even more to attend one of your workshops.
    Liefs.

• 2. Claire  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Blogshop and London, what a wish list-worthy combination. I love that London Papermash notebook in particular. Heading over to check out more of there stuff immediately!

• 3. Chelsea  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:47 am

I love seeing these Blogshop recaps Bri! Hopefully one day I’ll make it to one but in the meantime, keep the cute photos coming. How darling is that notebook?!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Check out my eShakti giveaway!

• 4. SincerelySammie  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:48 am

That mini felt garland is SO cute! I’m kind of obsessed with garland! This would also be a great Christmas tree garland project!

• 5. Meg Sylvia  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:51 am

Looks like a blast, as always. Those are some lucky students! :)

• 6. Kait  |  March 29th, 2013 at 10:58 am

Hi Bri! I was in your most recent Atlanta Blogshop class and I’m dying to know who provides your custom USB’s! I just started my photography business and would love to give my clients custom wooden USB sticks. I still use my Blogshop one all the time! London Blogshop looks so beautiful as always :)

• 7. Chick Tyler  |  March 29th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

All of the triangles! AHHH! Loves it so much! Looks like y’all had another great Blogshop!

• 8. Pauline  |  March 29th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Looks like fun! Thanks for the pics of my brooches!

• 9. Jocelyn Casey  |  March 29th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Awwww! There I am with orange hair! I loved our class….so much I decided to do the video in SAN FRAN! YEEEEHAW!

• 10. Bettina  |  March 29th, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Everything here looks so incredibly lovely! The colors, florals and styling are so inspiring!

• 11. Jenelle  |  March 30th, 2013 at 1:58 am

Ahh one day I will go to blogshop, so you can teach me everything. By the way Bri, I finally started a blog thanks to you, but of course it will need lots of love, so you need to have another 1 in LA soon, or if you’re looking for an intern? :) That would be awesome.
    Anyhow I would love if you could give me some tips for my blog

• 12. Noor  |  March 30th, 2013 at 3:53 am

These look so much fun. Although I know PS they look so much fun I would still want to take one lol.

• 13. ridgely  |  March 30th, 2013 at 5:02 am

how much fun! What a great photo essay! I am looking forward to May in NYC! YAY! ridgely

• 14. Kya  |  March 30th, 2013 at 5:23 am

That is so awesome. :D I love Frankie Magazine I have been getting them for years (I live in Australia). That was cool they sent you some. :D

• 15. kristin  |  March 30th, 2013 at 5:32 am

these photos are fantastic. i just signed up for your blogshop course in NYC next may – can’t wait!! xx

• 16. Second Floor Flat  |  March 30th, 2013 at 10:24 am

Such a great space – looks amazing!

• 17. Melanie Boucher  |  March 30th, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I love this! looks like loads of fun :) You guys should make it out to Montreal sometime, I love to attend one of these blogshops!

• 18. Melissa  |  March 31st, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Looks amazing, which I could have gone. Next time!

• 19. Elly  |  April 1st, 2013 at 8:06 am

OOhhweee this looks so great, v jealous of all those lovely bloggy ladies who managed to attend!

Keep coming to London please :)

• 20. Emily Henson/Life Unstyled  |  April 2nd, 2013 at 3:58 am

Hi Bri! I’m so pleased I got to come to this one since I missed you guys the first time you were in London. I learned so much. You and Angela have created something really special with Blogshop and I wish you loads more success for the future! Next time I’m back in LA I’ll say hi. x

• 21. Kristy  |  April 2nd, 2013 at 8:45 am

Hello, have you thought about conducting a blogshop down in Charleston, SC? I’m sure it would be a hit!!

• 22. IHEARTBLOGSHOP – PA&hellip  |  April 5th, 2013 at 2:44 pm

[...] pics of our goodie bags and other fun things here + say hello to some of my new friends [...]

• 23. Colour pop inspiration fe&hellip  |  April 11th, 2013 at 4:00 am

[...] by Krishanthi // Geometrics Via: Design Love Fest // Bride Photography: Readyluck Via: Ruffled // Cutlery Via: Etsy // Bouquet [...]

• 24. 5 things I’ve learn&hellip  |  May 2nd, 2013 at 11:18 pm

[...] Image Source: Group Photo – DesignLoveFest [...]

• 25. Free Playstation Network Codes  |  July 16th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

• 26. acn&hellip  |  January 23rd, 2014 at 3:21 am