03.29.13

LONDON BLOGSHOP!

we were so impressed with our london blogshop last time that we had to make a round 2 happen. we stopped by shoreditch for a few days before we went on our vacation in france. here’s a look into the class!

that flower shop supplied our decor this time around, and went with a structural and natural installation to supplement our florals. the white studio space was perfect for it all.

our friends at splendid sent along some colorful bags to put all of our goodies into.

geometric notebooks and custom gold-foiled blogshop pencils by abigail warner prove that form and function do go hand in hand.

a great uk shop,  papermash carries these london journals and classic spools of twine.

bright blooms by that flower shop hung out on all the tables.

pauline of benu handmakes these quirky leather brooches, and we put one in each bag. gotta love the simple triangles and this sausage dog.

this great and one circle print is by mrs. eliot books.

we thought these handmade felt garlands by little nest box would add color to our students’ homes and offices. we love that they put them to use while still in class.

double triangle necklaces by oh my clumsy heart were a hit.

we shot and shared and learned all weekend long. the students really got to know each other and made friends.

we’re so excited to continue working with frankie. they generously provided us with copies of their magazine along with a smith journal and gift paper book for each student.

you can imagine my delight when i saw this thing, full to the brim with party decor for one lucky student who won the prize pack from paper mash.  ++ they are offering a discount to DLF readers. just use the code blogshop at checkout to save 20% through april 5th.

if you can’t tell we had loads of fun in lundy town this time. see things from our students’ perspective here by checking out our london blogshop insta feed.

april & may:
VANCOUVER (sold out) |  SAN FRAN (email for waitlist!) SF VIDEO |  PHILLY  (almost sold out!) |  NEW YORK (almost sold out!) CHICAGO  (almost sold out!) CHICAGO VIDEO

we hope you join us in our future blogshops! check out past class photos here.

Sonia says:

Lovely! When are you coming do Amsterdam? Would love to help organise and even more to attend one of your workshops.
    Liefs.

Claire says:

Blogshop and London, what a wish list-worthy combination. I love that London Papermash notebook in particular. Heading over to check out more of there stuff immediately!

Chelsea says:

I love seeing these Blogshop recaps Bri! Hopefully one day I’ll make it to one but in the meantime, keep the cute photos coming. How darling is that notebook?!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Check out my eShakti giveaway!

That mini felt garland is SO cute! I’m kind of obsessed with garland! This would also be a great Christmas tree garland project!

Meg Sylvia says:

Looks like a blast, as always. Those are some lucky students! 🙂

Kait says:

Hi Bri! I was in your most recent Atlanta Blogshop class and I’m dying to know who provides your custom USB’s! I just started my photography business and would love to give my clients custom wooden USB sticks. I still use my Blogshop one all the time! London Blogshop looks so beautiful as always 🙂

Chick Tyler says:

All of the triangles! AHHH! Loves it so much! Looks like y’all had another great Blogshop!

Pauline says:

Looks like fun! Thanks for the pics of my brooches!

Awwww! There I am with orange hair! I loved our class….so much I decided to do the video in SAN FRAN! YEEEEHAW!

Bettina says:

Everything here looks so incredibly lovely! The colors, florals and styling are so inspiring!

Jenelle says:

Ahh one day I will go to blogshop, so you can teach me everything. By the way Bri, I finally started a blog thanks to you, but of course it will need lots of love, so you need to have another 1 in LA soon, or if you’re looking for an intern? 🙂 That would be awesome.
    Anyhow I would love if you could give me some tips for my blog

Noor says:

These look so much fun. Although I know PS they look so much fun I would still want to take one lol.

ridgely says:

how much fun! What a great photo essay! I am looking forward to May in NYC! YAY! ridgely

Kya says:

That is so awesome. 😀 I love Frankie Magazine I have been getting them for years (I live in Australia). That was cool they sent you some. 😀

kristin says:

these photos are fantastic. i just signed up for your blogshop course in NYC next may – can’t wait!! xx

Such a great space – looks amazing!

I love this! looks like loads of fun 🙂 You guys should make it out to Montreal sometime, I love to attend one of these blogshops!

Melissa says:

Looks amazing, which I could have gone. Next time!

Elly says:

OOhhweee this looks so great, v jealous of all those lovely bloggy ladies who managed to attend!

Keep coming to London please 🙂

Hi Bri! I’m so pleased I got to come to this one since I missed you guys the first time you were in London. I learned so much. You and Angela have created something really special with Blogshop and I wish you loads more success for the future! Next time I’m back in LA I’ll say hi. x

Kristy says:

Hello, have you thought about conducting a blogshop down in Charleston, SC? I’m sure it would be a hit!!

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Pingback: acn
    Pingback: usana
    Pingback: advocare
    Pingback: Herbalife Scam

I 単に できませんでした 出発あなたウェブサイトを の前に私は実際にことを示唆している楽しんで 標準 情報 人 提供 のお客様|あなた} {訪問者に? | するために 定期的に | 再度は| つもりつもりされています新しい投稿
    土日祝も発送 免税店 2015 http://www.escribastv.com

こんにちは ウェブサイトこの訪問を支払うすべてのボディに、それは私の最初のです。このブログ が含まれ 素晴らしいと実際には 良い 訪問者の読者 のために設計のための データ材料。
    土日祝も発送 専門販売店 http://geelongsolar.com.au

こんにちは ブログこの訪問を支払うすべてのボディに、それは私の最初のです。このウェブサイト で構成されて運ぶ 素晴らしいと本当に 優れました 訪問者の読者 をサポートするために 情報。
    棚卸し信用ある 新色大人気 http://friends-cube.com

うわーが、それは私がしたものだ求める、何のためデータ!これをここに| 現在は、既存の ブログWebサイト、これのおかげで管理者サイト。
    新色大人気 取扱店販売店 http://facesofcalifornia.com

美少女!素晴らしい記事 | これがしたこれはされています。 供給提供 この情報 していただきありがとうございに感謝をしていただきありがとうございます。
    2015 新品 新色大人気 http://mysecurity.com.ua

良い | インターネットサイト あなたが持っています右ここに|あり|ここで|ここに行く|あなたがここにました|あなたが持っている|あなたが持っている|あなたが得ている|あなたが持っています。
    質屋流行 土日祝も発送 http://jerremy4u.nl

私のように ポストの記事 男性と女性をと思います。また、コメントに私を はのための多くのおかげで!
    土日祝も発送 海外モデル http://www.reddysite.com

うわーが、それは私がしたものだ求める、何のため材料!これをここに| 現在は、既存の ウェブサイト、これのおかげで管理者サイト。
    即日出荷 大人可愛い全半额割引 http://screenflowdemo.com

段落記事彼/彼女は維持 画像彼/彼女の中のユーザーの誰かが書き込むと、心ことをどのようにそれユーザーが ことができます。 outstdanding素晴らしいはしたがってしたがってこれが理由です。ありがとう!
    限定sale全国無料 土日祝も発送 http://akfunctionalmed.com