03.19.13

GREAT GIFT IDEA!

i was just saying yesterday how i would be happy if mail just went away for good. (which isn’t really true, because when something beautiful comes in the mail then i love it all over again) but so much of the time it’s just junk…flyers, bills, things i am too stressed out to open or read.

but this company, not another bill, wants to change that! you can either subscribe for yourself or give the subscription as a gift (totally doing this) and each month you get a surprise present in the mail. in hopes to spread awareness of really cool artists and also make our mailboxes a prettier place.

when they emailed me, i was sold just on that unique logo illustration above!

and the “surprises” are good! they seem to have superb taste over there. i would be happy to open any one of these items.

sounds pretty awesome, right? check out not another bill here.

Quinn Cooper says:

This is such a great idea. This is a gift you can give to that person you know who has everything and you don’t know what to get the. So genius! Thanks for sharing this will come in handy for the next couple of birthdays for friends.

Quinn Cooper Style

This is a great idea. Though unfortunately for this brand, NAB is the name of a bank in Australia so I’d have to do a double take every time!

Brilliant idea! Its such a great feeling to have something nice waiting for you in the mail box 🙂
    x

NicoleH says:

i love this! the packaging is so beautiful. thanks for sharing!

What a unique and awesome idea! Such a good gift idea!

X Kenzie

Ergo-Blog says:

What an adorable idea!! I love the “Not another Bill” stamped envelope!! =)

Katie says:

What a great idea! I like how the items inside look so classy and high quality. I just might have to try this.

Judith says:

They have such great taste! And their shop is very nice too 🙂 Yesterday I heard about the Time Capsule, an equally awesome gift idea: http://timecapsules.co

alicia says:

That’s super cute idea, especially as a gift to someone. Sold!

Jocelyn says:

Hmm, so I *think* that logo is by Brooklyn-based artist Happy Menocal, (who happens to be as lovely in person as her designs are on paper). She does custom heraldry, and her work is the sweetest: http://www.happymenocal.com/custom-heraldry/

Rachael says:

Wow the design execution and the gift-taste on this is so spot on. Amazing what a difference that makes!

jensen says:

i want. right now.

Anathalia says:

Oh, this is a fantastic idea! I love getting pretty things in the mail, and I’m always excited about opening beautiful packages!

rachael says:

i would love to get pretty mail like this each month! checking out 🙂

Such a great idea – I’m definitely going this route for Mother’s Day. The only catch is – I live in London but my mom lives in the US. Does anyone know of any similar products/membership gifting things in the US? I know about Birch Box, but otherwise would greatly appreciate some suggestions. Trying to stay ahead of the game this year with Mother’s Day – it always sneaks up! Thanks in advance!

Lauren says:

This is so cute, great gift idea! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Noor says:

What a great idea I just love it. I think I will send this to my mammaw back home in TN, she would love it 🙂

Kate says:

Such a cute idea. I used Wantful for a couple gifts after reading about it through your blog and it’s probably the best thing I’ve done 🙂 Can’t wait to check this out!

Kate

Victoria says:

@Second Floor Flat, Umba Box (https://umbabox.com/) is a similar service here in the US. I think everything is handmade though? I haven’t used them yet so I can’t recommend them per se but they look pretty cool.

jojo says:

My brother bought a subscription to this for his girlfriend for christmas. What a sweetie. He has good taste in gifts! Jealous! X

Ηelpful infߋгmаtion. Fοrtսnatе mе I dіѕcοvеrеɗ
    уօuг ѡеƄ ѕіtе accіԁеntallу,ɑnd I ɑm ѕҺߋcҝеԀ ԝɦу
    thіѕ tԝіѕt οf fate Ԁіԁn’t tooƙ ρlаcе іn аdνancе!
    ӏ Ƅоoҟmarκеԁ іt.

Ϻу ԝеƅlοg; kitchen remodel wedding venues rain new homes in bay area california

Hemant says:

it is very good site for online shop with great items for gifts and you can find online gift store in India with go to http://80vele.com/gift/ for lots of gift items …thanks