03.18.13

COLORFEST / 43

I am a sucker for neon. Must be my spring fever! So, what’s your take on the bright running shoe trend? stephanie

shop these items: 1. Kate Spade studs, 2. Topshop plastic bow clips, 3. Duffy neon cardigan 4. Colorblock socks from Gap, 5. Marc by Marc bangles, 6. Karen Walker sunglasses, 7. Neon runners form Topshop – inspiration art from Once Upon A Tree
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

rachael says:

love those sunglasses! i feel like this summer should be all about crazy coloured sunglasses (and not those fake raybans, either!)

Sarah says:

Love it! I was inspired by a very similar palette this morning!

Those ear rings are insane! I’ve been really crushing on neon green this year…longing for those long summer days I guess 🙂

xx Ashleigh

Ergo-Blog says:

I’m trying to incorporate more color, especially vibrant colors into my wardrobe!! I say YES to the neon shoe!!! =)

Such cute items and happy colors! Perfect roundup for a Monday.

annie says:

ugh this is exactly what i needed here in minneapolis. we woke up to three inches of snow. and can karen walker do no wrong??
    + + +

yes! can’t get enough neon this spring!

I love the studs thanks for sharing!!!
    How was barcelona?????

Lu says:

Want those sunglasses so bad :'( <3

Jane says:

I think running shoes are running shoes–they might as well be bright and cheery!

Best,
    Jane

Vicki Archer says:

Those Karen Walker sunglasses are perfect!..Ideal for just a hint of neon!…xv

marifée says:

Love these socks and bracelets! Good job Stephanie! Really inspiring for the beginning of spring!

Thanks ladies, I love reading your comments! Spring, stop hiding from me, I am ready for neon! 😉

Joana | myseastory says:

Ah!! Those studs! Loving your neon selection!

Lauren says:

We received another foot of snow in Alberta this weekend. I haven’t seen grass since November! This is such a nice breath of fresh air … spring is coming even if I can’t see it yet!

Amanda says:

I think bright neon running shoes give an extra oomph! to motivate me to get out the door!

deusapps says:

Loved the colorful bangles..:)

Android Developer

Sarah says:

I’m absolutely obsessed with neon!!! Been craving a neon spring cardigan.

julia says:

what is this awesome font you’re using on your numbers?

Maria Caruso says:

It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made at this place.

Nice respond in return of this difficulty with
    real arguments and telling everything concerning that.

I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin. I’m not certain whether this submit
    is written through him as no one else recognise such distinctive
    approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!