02.14.13

VALENTINES IN THE MAIL

happy valentine’s day, everyone! what are you up to today? we’re going to have a double date with some friends tonight and cook a big meal in our finally finished house! (did you see!? we shot the space yesterday.) it will be a very chill night, considering i leave tomorrow for a TEN day east coast blogshop trip! (i don’t have nearly the amount of warm clothes that i need!)

blogshop sent out our first round of valentine goods to a few bloggers, businesses, past students and hopefully new blogshop attendees! it’s been quite entertaining to watch people snap photos when they receive their box of treats. (this one is from bonnie)

what we included in the valentine box…
pinyadayada heart piñata - bkr bottle – ban.do sequin heart – tabletop made heart letterpress cards – knot and bow heart stickers – max wanger heart garland print – blogshop usb drive

• 1. cate  |  February 14th, 2013 at 5:27 am

That is such a cute Valentines box, I want one!

• 2. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  February 14th, 2013 at 6:27 am

so cute, i would have loved to receive one of those in the mail!

• 3. Kenzie Lee  |  February 14th, 2013 at 6:39 am

What a cute little box! Can’t wait to attend a blogshop in the future! When will you be in Boston again?

X Kenzie

• 4. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  February 14th, 2013 at 7:00 am

Jealous! These boxes are too adorable!

• 5. Ergo-Blog  |  February 14th, 2013 at 9:12 am

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope you have a great day!!

• 6. alicia  |  February 14th, 2013 at 9:49 am

what an amazing package of love! wish I was on your list :p
    you’re so awesome for doing these kind of things!

• 7. Kristen  |  February 14th, 2013 at 10:42 am

OMG so stinkin cute. I’d love to receive one of these! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

• 8. Chick Tyler  |  February 14th, 2013 at 11:27 am

This is so sweet of all of you! Very presh!

• 9. Emily Matesi  |  February 14th, 2013 at 11:48 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! I also had a rando question: How did you decide to move to California?

• 10. yvonne  |  February 14th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

HI Bri, I took your blogshop about 6 months ago here in LA. I am a graphic designer, but really took it cause I thought you were so cool and just wanted to be a part of something neat. I just wanted to send you a note on this lovely Valentine’s day to say that i LOVE your blog. It’s definitely a favorite of mine and brightens my every day! Have a great Valentine’s Day!!!!

• 11. molly yeh  |  February 14th, 2013 at 1:34 pm

ohmygah pinksplosion! how adorbs. have a good trip! do pack warm clothes it is sooo cold here!

• 12. lydia {ever ours}  |  February 14th, 2013 at 5:10 pm

eeeps! those boxes are so fun!

• 13. Meredith  |  February 15th, 2013 at 9:16 am

That is the coolest Valentine’s idea I have seen in a while. How did you decide to pick who gets them? (Hint hint – I’m a future Blogshop attendee – I got my Philly spot a few weeks ago!)

• 14. link love 2/15 | ban.do b&hellip  |  March 19th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

[...] the smoke and kisses bobbi set like a rockstar.  and she sent out some valentine’s day gifts, there is a ban.do heart in [...]

• 15. link love 2/15 | ban.do b&hellip  |  September 12th, 2013 at 8:37 am