02.14.13

VALENTINES IN THE MAIL

happy valentine’s day, everyone! what are you up to today? we’re going to have a double date with some friends tonight and cook a big meal in our finally finished house! (did you see!? we shot the space yesterday.) it will be a very chill night, considering i leave tomorrow for a TEN day east coast blogshop trip! (i don’t have nearly the amount of warm clothes that i need!)

blogshop sent out our first round of valentine goods to a few bloggers, businesses, past students and hopefully new blogshop attendees! it’s been quite entertaining to watch people snap photos when they receive their box of treats. (this one is from bonnie)

what we included in the valentine box…
pinyadayada heart piñata – bkr bottle – ban.do sequin heart – tabletop made heart letterpress cards – knot and bow heart stickers – max wanger heart garland print – blogshop usb drive

cate says:

That is such a cute Valentines box, I want one!

so cute, i would have loved to receive one of those in the mail!

Kenzie Lee says:

What a cute little box! Can’t wait to attend a blogshop in the future! When will you be in Boston again?

X Kenzie

Jealous! These boxes are too adorable!

Ergo-Blog says:

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope you have a great day!!

alicia says:

what an amazing package of love! wish I was on your list :p
    you’re so awesome for doing these kind of things!

Kristen says:

OMG so stinkin cute. I’d love to receive one of these! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

Chick Tyler says:

This is so sweet of all of you! Very presh!

Emily Matesi says:

Happy Valentine’s Day! I also had a rando question: How did you decide to move to California?

yvonne says:

HI Bri, I took your blogshop about 6 months ago here in LA. I am a graphic designer, but really took it cause I thought you were so cool and just wanted to be a part of something neat. I just wanted to send you a note on this lovely Valentine’s day to say that i LOVE your blog. It’s definitely a favorite of mine and brightens my every day! Have a great Valentine’s Day!!!!

molly yeh says:

ohmygah pinksplosion! how adorbs. have a good trip! do pack warm clothes it is sooo cold here!

eeeps! those boxes are so fun!

Meredith says:

That is the coolest Valentine’s idea I have seen in a while. How did you decide to pick who gets them? (Hint hint – I’m a future Blogshop attendee – I got my Philly spot a few weeks ago!)