02.23.13

I CAN’T GET OVER THIS

i don’t even know where to focus my eyes when i look through these photos. every inch has something unique and wonderful. all those plants…those pink dip-dyed curtains…that giant colorful rug on the wall. it’s just too good.

this is adam’s downtown LA loft space that i found over on old brand new. he clearly has some very special treasures.

so i guess i need to starting hanging more stuff on the wall, geez.

and talk about the best lighting in this loft. so dreamy. wouldn’t you love to live here?

photos via old brand new

• 1. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  February 23rd, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Oh my goodness! This is perfection! It’s so warm and cool at the same time – very inviting!!!

xx Ashleigh

• 2. Alicia Carvalho  |  February 23rd, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Its like beautiful clutter :)

• 3. Dana  |  February 23rd, 2013 at 9:18 pm

have been geeking over this apartment all week. so.good. the rug on the wall, and the woven macrame wallhanging get me. and that’s a patchwork denim COUCH, i do believe. oof.

• 4. Jeline Catacutan  |  February 23rd, 2013 at 9:44 pm

wow everything looks beautiful!

sartorialust.blogspot.com

• 5. Michelle Alynn Clement  |  February 23rd, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Ohmygosh – and that patchwork denim couch?? Awesome! What an amazing creative space! I would feel like making things all day everyday if I lived there… :)

• 6. Kitty @ KittyAndBuck  |  February 24th, 2013 at 3:25 am

I ADORE all of the plants! What a beautiful space
    x

• 7. Martine  |  February 24th, 2013 at 4:14 am

Wow, j’adore ce côté jungle

• 8. Kim  |  February 24th, 2013 at 6:55 am

yep, i’ll live there! so lush and pretty. :)

-kim

• 9. Hilde  |  February 24th, 2013 at 8:19 am

love the hanging plants everywhere! wish I had green fingers haha

• 10. Ry Pepper // Arts & Dafts  |  February 24th, 2013 at 8:25 am

I think if I lived here, I’d sleep on the wall. LOVE!

• 11. Brooke  |  February 24th, 2013 at 10:57 am

Amazing space! I wanted to make my own dip-dyed curtains when I moved into my new apartment but just never got around to it. This may inspire me to get my butt moving on it!! Thanks for sharing!

• 12. S t e F a n i a  |  February 24th, 2013 at 11:34 am

I also love the place, the dip-dyed curtains are gorgeous and so the wall colors in combination with the objects inside. A lot of ispiration to get from here :-)

• 13. Monday: Newsy Snacks For &hellip  |  February 24th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

[...] the blogs: I love this amazing home. It’s kind of cool seventies meets RIGHT NOW. At DesignLoveFest. A tartine of peas, pickled onions and egg? At Cannelle et Vanille. Make seashell candles at Design [...]

• 14. Chloe Moon  |  February 24th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Wow! It’s like their is beauty amongst the chaos of colors! Aww and the little doggie is too cute! I love the plants in the wall planters!! So pretty!!! =)

• 15. rachael  |  February 24th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

rug on the wall, hands down!

• 16. Lisa L.  |  February 25th, 2013 at 12:50 am

Ahhhh, so beautiful! That first picture is a like a dream. I do love those ombre curtains though.

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

• 17. Rachael B  |  February 25th, 2013 at 7:14 am

I agree. My brain is like “I love I love I love.” It’s all amazing, but yes, truly that rug is fantastic. I love how it’s eclectic but totally feels like home. Definitely going on my inspiration board. Love the greenery too – if only I could keep plants alive…

• 18. Studio Krishka  |  February 25th, 2013 at 7:43 am

gosh, im drooling..everything is fantastic, colors, plants..just perfect! furniture specially!

• 19. Minty Baxter  |  February 25th, 2013 at 11:03 pm

LOVE this! The colours are so beautiful.

• 20. cortney p.  |  February 26th, 2013 at 8:53 am

whoa. this place is amazing. it’s total sensory overload.

• 21. Spring Home Decor Ideas F&hellip  |  March 1st, 2013 at 5:01 pm

[...] l-r: AT HOME WITH SANNA FISHER NORDSTROM, Lovely Life; MAJOR APARTMENT ENVY, Design Love Fest; ARTIST KIRRA JAMISON HOME TOUR, SF Girl By The Bay; DAILY DISHONESTY WALL [...]

• 22. Leigh  |  March 2nd, 2013 at 7:37 am

I am in love with this apartment! The plants, the plants are what does it for me.

• 23. 5 affordable ways to brig&hellip  |  March 8th, 2013 at 5:11 am

[...] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 like this on facebook  .  tweet this  .  pin this Leave a [...]

• 24. Rachel Bell  |  January 9th, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Wow this space is beautiful! Everything about it from the floor to window treatments is gorgeous.
    curtain shop