02.23.13

I CAN’T GET OVER THIS

i don’t even know where to focus my eyes when i look through these photos. every inch has something unique and wonderful. all those plants…those pink dip-dyed curtains…that giant colorful rug on the wall. it’s just too good.

this is adam’s downtown LA loft space that i found over on old brand new. he clearly has some very special treasures.

so i guess i need to starting hanging more stuff on the wall, geez.

and talk about the best lighting in this loft. so dreamy. wouldn’t you love to live here?

photos via old brand new

Oh my goodness! This is perfection! It’s so warm and cool at the same time – very inviting!!!

xx Ashleigh

Its like beautiful clutter 🙂

Dana says:

have been geeking over this apartment all week. so.good. the rug on the wall, and the woven macrame wallhanging get me. and that’s a patchwork denim COUCH, i do believe. oof.

Ohmygosh – and that patchwork denim couch?? Awesome! What an amazing creative space! I would feel like making things all day everyday if I lived there… 🙂

I ADORE all of the plants! What a beautiful space
    x

Martine says:

Wow, j’adore ce côté jungle

Kim says:

yep, i’ll live there! so lush and pretty. 🙂

-kim

Hilde says:

love the hanging plants everywhere! wish I had green fingers haha

I think if I lived here, I’d sleep on the wall. LOVE!

Brooke says:

Amazing space! I wanted to make my own dip-dyed curtains when I moved into my new apartment but just never got around to it. This may inspire me to get my butt moving on it!! Thanks for sharing!

I also love the place, the dip-dyed curtains are gorgeous and so the wall colors in combination with the objects inside. A lot of ispiration to get from here 🙂

Chloe Moon says:

Wow! It’s like their is beauty amongst the chaos of colors! Aww and the little doggie is too cute! I love the plants in the wall planters!! So pretty!!! =)

rachael says:

rug on the wall, hands down!

Lisa L. says:

Ahhhh, so beautiful! That first picture is a like a dream. I do love those ombre curtains though.

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

Rachael B says:

I agree. My brain is like “I love I love I love.” It’s all amazing, but yes, truly that rug is fantastic. I love how it’s eclectic but totally feels like home. Definitely going on my inspiration board. Love the greenery too – if only I could keep plants alive…

gosh, im drooling..everything is fantastic, colors, plants..just perfect! furniture specially!

Minty Baxter says:

LOVE this! The colours are so beautiful.

cortney p. says:

whoa. this place is amazing. it’s total sensory overload.

Leigh says:

I am in love with this apartment! The plants, the plants are what does it for me.

Rachel Bell says:

Wow this space is beautiful! Everything about it from the floor to window treatments is gorgeous.
    curtain shop