02.22.13

HELLO FROM THE SNOW

i just wanted to stop in and say hello from minneapolis! i am excited to meet up with my good friend kate from wit & delight and catch up at the bachelor farmer tonight. and apparently there is a speakeasy bar in the basement there…fun times to be had.

it’s almost blinding how white my surroundings are right now, there’s snow everywhere! after 5 days of teaching in a row, and 2 more tomorrow, we have been laying in bed all morning (the beds at the graves 601 hotel are like a DREAM) and now we’re headed to hang out in the steam room at the hotel ivy spa. much needed!

have a wonderful weekend, friends! treat yourselves a little. -bri

(photo: designlovefest instagram)

• 1. Allyson  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 11:13 am

I love that you are in my city! It is an especially crazy snow day, so you are lucky to be soaking it in from inside and not battling it in the traffic. :)

Allyson

• 2. Abby  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 11:51 am

I’m a design student living in Minneapolis, if you have time make sure you stop at the MIA (amazing art museum) and Spyhouse Coffee house!! You’ll love it!

• 3. Kim  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 11:55 am

Welcome to MPLS! Enjoy the Bachelor Farmer, good eats for sure.

• 4. Erin  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 11:57 am

oh, you will love the Bachelor Farmer and Marvel Bar in the basement is my fave!! Stay warm!!

• 5. Kari  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I miss snow so much! There’s definitely no snow to be had in Texas, just lots of nasty, sticky humidity.

• 6. Kitty Cotten  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Welcome to Minnesnowda! Can’t wait for blogshop tomorrow!!

• 7. Jenny  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 1:41 pm

One word for Marvel Bar: Oliveto

• 8. Nikki  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 2:08 pm

I am super excited to meet you tomorrow and learn a ton of new things! But first –> you MUST get the Olivetto drink at the Marvel Bar. It’s like a liquid lemon meringue pie – it’s delicious. Also the Bachelor Farmer kicks ass, so yummy.

• 9. Charlotte  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Have fun :) the snow sounds beautiful x

• 10. Anne  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 2:30 pm

This is the coolest photo!

• 11. Alex  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Welcome to Minneapolis! Wanted to join your class but I was late to jump. Enjoy TBF & Marvel Bar –both gems :)

• 12. cortney p.  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 3:27 pm

good for you enjoy yer day off. i’d kill to be all up in a steam room right now.

• 13. rachael  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 5:58 pm

minneapolis? so close to me! if you call winnipeg close ;) have fun bri!

• 14. Latrina  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 9:09 pm

I’m so happy to hear that Blogshop has been so successful for you ladies! :D So glad there are creative types out there doing what they love & inspiring others along the way.

• 15. Alyssa  |  February 22nd, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I went to the Marvel Bar and The Bachelor Farmer for the first time this week and both were Fantastic! Have fun!

• 16. __________________  |  July 30th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

You made some good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go
    along with your views on this website.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg