02.25.13

ETSYFEST / 15

I found some pretty cool items on Etsy this week. Dreaming of these neon shelves for my studio! What’s your pick? –Stephanie

shop these items: 1. Fun tape from Seventy Tree, 2. Dotted collar by Equeglitz, 3. Neon shelves by CHIAOZZA, 4. Soap dish by RossLab, 5. Stripes coin purse by blackbird and the owl.

(support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Sarah Stäbler  |  February 25th, 2013 at 4:24 am

Ooooh that washi tape with the triangles combines my two current obsessions in all the right ways! I want it!

• 2. Chick Tyler  |  February 25th, 2013 at 5:28 am

#1 for sure. I love tape AND triangles. I have a tattoo to prove it! :)

• 3. Amanda  |  February 25th, 2013 at 5:44 am

that collar is rad! Love the colors!

• 4. Joana | myseastory  |  February 25th, 2013 at 6:23 am

Oh those shelves, and the collar, LOVE!

• 5. Jennifer  |  February 25th, 2013 at 7:21 am

How do I get to these items, there are no links?? I want to purchase those neon shelves!

• 6. Sarah  |  February 25th, 2013 at 7:23 am

I kinda love all these things, but I agree with Stephanie, neon studio shelving would be awesome! Also really feeling that little soap dish!

• 7. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  February 25th, 2013 at 8:34 am

I need some fun tape to spruce up my work station!

• 8. Kory  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:04 am

I love that washi tape! I’ve been meaning to get more, so I’ll definitely check these out! :)

• 9. alicia  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:34 am

Those pouches are pretty adorable, I’m especially loving the triangle pattern ones in her shop!

• 10. stephanie  |  February 25th, 2013 at 10:08 am

Thanks for your lovely comments! I really appreciate :) @Jennifer, all the links are available below the image, click on CHIAOZZA for the shelves! xx

• 11. Kristen  |  February 25th, 2013 at 10:46 am

Yes. Those neon shelves for sure.

• 12. Ana  |  February 26th, 2013 at 10:07 am

I go with the neon shelves too. They would be perfect for my kitchen wall.

THIS BAG…