02.25.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 21

we’ve got some brand new desktop designs from sarah ripley to start your monday off right. the last one is my favorite (although i love all three) so that’s the one that made it onto my desktop today. how ’bout you, which one will you be choosing?

:: click to download the CIRCLES (9172) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the NOW (4074) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

and one more!

:: click to download the PRETTY RANDOM SHAPES (4169) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from the past here. and thanks for submitting these to me, sarah. i love getting desktop designs in my inbox!

• 1. Charlotte  |  February 25th, 2013 at 4:49 am

I love the first one, will be setting this as my desktop today! x

• 2. limezinnias  |  February 25th, 2013 at 5:09 am

I love the title of this post. It made me think of “wallpapers” differently, like a fashion statement for tech! Great wallpapers too.

• 3. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  February 25th, 2013 at 6:31 am

i love the second one. such a good reminder that there is no time better than now.

• 4. christina marie  |  February 25th, 2013 at 7:03 am

this just made my morning! thank you!

• 5. Sandra Ann  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:17 am

I chose #3 as well… They are SUCH pretty, random shapes. :) “Dress Your Tech” posts are some of my favorites here, so thank you!

• 6. Miss Drawingdream  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:17 am

I like the first on. Nice feminine and fresh colours.

Miss Drawingdream

• 7. alicia  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:33 am

Love the first one! Organized, focused and geometric yet colourful, textual and personal. This one could be a keeper!

• 8. magalerie  |  February 25th, 2013 at 9:56 am

I’ve just downloaded the NOW desktop wallpaper and I love it!

• 9. katie evans  |  February 25th, 2013 at 10:10 am

CUUUUUUTE.
    downloaded the last one too. i love the scribble.

• 10. Brooke  |  February 25th, 2013 at 10:55 am

OHHH YAYYY!!! So happy you posted these. Sarah Ripley you are my hero <3

• 11. Anonymous  |  February 25th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

so adorable, romantic yet geometric! inspiring…

• 12. Lo  |  February 25th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

My new favorite!

• 13. Claire Lumpkin  |  February 25th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Sarah, you dog you…

• 14. WEEK LINKS // 03 - L O C &hellip  |  March 1st, 2013 at 10:34 am

[...] possibly my favorite free desktop images [...]

• 15. Zachary  |  March 1st, 2013 at 1:22 pm

My current background right now is the top – I adore circles! The textures look so minimal, very very peaceful.

• 16. Nice blog, i really enjoyed being in here, keep up the good work, i will tell my friends about your site, smiles.  |  May 21st, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Magnificent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What may you recommend about your put up that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg