02.18.13

COLORFEST / 41

WHO doesn’t like a good black and white stripe? -stephanie

shop these items: 1. Graphic backpack by Lazy Oaf, 2. Striped heels from Zara, 3. Striped sunglasses by ILLESTEVA, 4. Striped zebra scarf from Zara, 5. Blazer by Black Fleece, 6. Striped file folders from Crane & Co., 7. Black & white bow tie. – inspiration from Emily Kngwarreye paintings
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Vredenburgje.wordpress.com  |  February 18th, 2013 at 4:06 am

I sure do!

• 2. Stefanie // Life on the Squares  |  February 18th, 2013 at 6:57 am

I have been craving a pair of Illesteva sunnies. These her are such a fun pair! Great find & had a great class this past weekend :)

xo, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

• 3. Amber  |  February 18th, 2013 at 7:04 am

I love black and white stripes! This print will never go out of style.

Love that Zebra scarf!

• 4. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  February 18th, 2013 at 7:05 am

I need to pick up those striped heels!!

• 5. Leslie  |  February 18th, 2013 at 7:34 am

I love those striped sunglasses! Could you do a post about how to mix stripes with other patterns?

And Then The Doorbell Rang

• 6. Kristina  |  February 18th, 2013 at 7:37 am

Yay for black and white! I’ve been wanting those Kate Spade folders, I can’t decide if they’re quite worth the price tag.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 7. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  February 18th, 2013 at 7:40 am

i will always love black and white stripes…the sunglasses are just fabulous!

• 8. Vicki Archer  |  February 18th, 2013 at 8:04 am

Love the monochrome!…Those shoes form Zara are great, the sunglasses are very cool too…xv

• 9. Ergo-Blog  |  February 18th, 2013 at 8:10 am

Those #2 shoes are calling my name!!

• 10. Sarah  |  February 18th, 2013 at 9:18 am

Everyone with any sense, thats who! I’m loving those zara heels, with the very sezy curve along the toe!

• 11. alicia  |  February 18th, 2013 at 9:34 am

not sure if I could pull them off but I’m digging #3. My fav floral shades from last summer had a little accident and I will needing new ones!

• 12. P&F  |  February 18th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

I love all this black and white geometric pattern trend! ;) XO

• 13. Anonymous  |  February 18th, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I love the black and white trend. Great picks. Very bold! I actually did a similar post about the black and white spring trend today…

XO

Kati

• 14. SHOPHOUSE  |  February 18th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

This rules!!!! xoxo

SHOPHOUSE
    Philadelphia, PA

• 15. Taryn  |  February 18th, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Nice Collage! I love Black and white.
    Im a newbie to the blog word and trying to figure it all out…
    Im exited to add Design Love Fest to my Link of Favorite Blogs!
    Thank you!

• 16. Studio Krishka  |  February 18th, 2013 at 1:01 pm

yes yes yes, I must say that im in black and white pattern most of the time. but mix between floral and b/w are for me the best.

• 17. Artsy Modern  |  February 18th, 2013 at 2:27 pm

love all of them, black & white is always in!

• 18. Elle Ramirez  |  February 18th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I just LOVE stripes! I always feel so Gwen Stefani whenever I wear them.

• 19. Adriana  |  February 18th, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Love this!

I also featured those shoes on my post today. Love them!

• 20. Ali  |  February 19th, 2013 at 10:07 am

Love this! I’ve been on the lookout for black and white striped skinnies.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg