02.15.13

BRI + JOY YARD SALE!

it’s time for this…it’s BEEN time. i have tons of vintage dresses, home accessories from my loft days, jewelry and more that i will be selling at our annual yard sale. oh joy and i are teaming up and having it on march 2nd from 10-1pm  in atwater village (i suggest coming on the early side, last year was a bit bonkers!)

ALSO! our friends at yeah, rentals (a furniture and props rental house specializing in mid century modern / industrial & cosmic southwestern design) will be selling a bunch of awesome pieces you won’t wanna miss out on.

• cash only! •  CLICK TO RSVP HERE with your email (see that little number 1 with the dropdown?) and we will send you the address of the sale the day before!

will we see you there? -bri

flyer photo by: kimberly genevieve

• 1. Pegah S  |  February 15th, 2013 at 6:40 am

Oh Man, i wish i lived in your neck of the woods to come and have my way with all those fun clothes.

• 2. Sarah  |  February 15th, 2013 at 7:15 am

me too! Cyber yard sale next time?

• 3. seecee design  |  February 15th, 2013 at 8:19 am

ah to live in the us to go! looks amazing

• 4. Rebecca - A Daily Something  |  February 15th, 2013 at 8:32 am

omg how I wish I lived near you two :((( Have SO much fun!

• 5. Rachel C  |  February 15th, 2013 at 8:46 am

I agree! Cyber sale, please!

• 6. Jessica  |  February 15th, 2013 at 9:06 am

Yay! Cannot wait!

• 7. Ergo-Blog  |  February 15th, 2013 at 9:56 am

I wish I was on the west coast!!!!

• 8. Lauren  |  February 15th, 2013 at 9:57 am

ugh. i’m going to be in la on the 14th. you should prob push it off until then!

• 9. alicia  |  February 15th, 2013 at 10:30 am

Very jealous, wish I lived in LA! Pretty cool that you guys do this :)

• 10. happy paper place  |  February 15th, 2013 at 10:49 am

How fun! I’m sure you two have some great items to sell. Wish I were in the neighborhood. :)

• 11. Emily T.  |  February 15th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Sold out?

• 12. Kate @ Striped Cat Studio  |  February 15th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Bri, have you ever considered announcing the event but scheduling sign ups for a certain time another day (Jordan Ferney does this for her craft nights–it still goes crazy fast though)? Everytime I try to RSVP to one of your events it’s sold out by the time I read Designlovefest, around 10am! I want to go to all your fun stuff, but I don’t get up to read in the wee hours!

• 13. alex  |  February 15th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

hi all! we just added more tickets, there is not a capacity! hope to see you there.

• 14. Latrina  |  February 15th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

How fun! Sadly, I will not be in the LA area then — but have fun for those who are going! :)

• 15. Jules  |  February 15th, 2013 at 5:13 pm

This is SO awesome. I wish I were closer to LA for this! Fabulous idea and a great team.

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

• 16. Adele  |  February 15th, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I wish I could go! I’m watching the calendar for the next time you’re in Australia!

• 17. xfallenmoon  |  February 15th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

aww, too bad i don’t live any where close. i’d love to come. have fun!

love, x
    blog | twitter

• 18. 2013 Repsol Honda Team - &hellip  |  February 15th, 2013 at 11:23 pm

[...] BRI + JOY YARD <b>SALE</b>! | D E S I G N L O V E F E S T [...]

• 19. Elizabeth  |  February 16th, 2013 at 12:57 am

I’m super excited to go but am I the only one who doesn’t know the address of the event? My ticket location was blank.

YAY!

• 20. Elizabeth  |  February 16th, 2013 at 1:03 am

Whoopsie, I just got hooked on phonics and actually read that the location will be disclosed later. Feels very spy games!! :)

• 21. anna - Today I Like Blog  |  February 16th, 2013 at 3:30 am

so fun! it’s like in the movies! wish I lived there so I could come and say hi! good luck!!!

• 22. Amélie  |  February 17th, 2013 at 11:45 am

love the yellow jacket !

• 23. Jolene Redfern  |  February 17th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Aw, I’m moving to LA from Chicago that weekend, but won’t be there until Sunday! :( I will have to keep this on my radar for next year!! I love both of your blogs!

• 24. Katrin  |  February 18th, 2013 at 9:33 am

I’d love to be there – have fun, everybody!

• 25. The Joie Girl’s Gui&hellip  |  February 25th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

[...] Two of our blogging favorites, Oh Joy and DESIGNLOVEFEST, are coming to Atwater Village this Saturday, March 2nd for a not-so-ordinary yard sale. Think gently worn vintage treasures, books, home décor, stationery and more. Click here to RSVP. [...]

• 26. Lately | CREATIVITY DAILY&hellip  |  March 23rd, 2013 at 10:42 am

[...] yard sale // angel city brewery // general assembly // spring in old pasadena Share this:Like this:Like Loading… Leave a Comment by creativitydaily on March 23, 2013  •  Permalink Posted in California, Personal [...]

• 27. commercial painting services phoenix  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Lease Option Homes is a marketing channel of Expert Realty Advisors, a company based
    in Phoenix, Arizona, with lease option sales as the main line of business.
    Almost every V4 manufactured was exported to the U.
    It’s no fun paying a lot of money for shoddy work and having to justify forking over the
    cash.