02.15.13

BRI + JOY YARD SALE!

it’s time for this…it’s BEEN time. i have tons of vintage dresses, home accessories from my loft days, jewelry and more that i will be selling at our annual yard sale. oh joy and i are teaming up and having it on march 2nd from 10-1pm  in atwater village (i suggest coming on the early side, last year was a bit bonkers!)

ALSO! our friends at yeah, rentals (a furniture and props rental house specializing in mid century modern / industrial & cosmic southwestern design) will be selling a bunch of awesome pieces you won’t wanna miss out on.

• cash only! •  CLICK TO RSVP HERE with your email (see that little number 1 with the dropdown?) and we will send you the address of the sale the day before!

will we see you there? –bri

flyer photo by: kimberly genevieve

Pegah S says:

Oh Man, i wish i lived in your neck of the woods to come and have my way with all those fun clothes.

Sarah says:

me too! Cyber yard sale next time?

ah to live in the us to go! looks amazing

omg how I wish I lived near you two :((( Have SO much fun!

Rachel C says:

I agree! Cyber sale, please!

Jessica says:

Yay! Cannot wait!

Ergo-Blog says:

I wish I was on the west coast!!!!

Lauren says:

ugh. i’m going to be in la on the 14th. you should prob push it off until then!

alicia says:

Very jealous, wish I lived in LA! Pretty cool that you guys do this :)

How fun! I’m sure you two have some great items to sell. Wish I were in the neighborhood. :)

Emily T. says:

Sold out?

Bri, have you ever considered announcing the event but scheduling sign ups for a certain time another day (Jordan Ferney does this for her craft nights–it still goes crazy fast though)? Everytime I try to RSVP to one of your events it’s sold out by the time I read Designlovefest, around 10am! I want to go to all your fun stuff, but I don’t get up to read in the wee hours!

alex says:

hi all! we just added more tickets, there is not a capacity! hope to see you there.

Latrina says:

How fun! Sadly, I will not be in the LA area then — but have fun for those who are going! :)

Jules says:

This is SO awesome. I wish I were closer to LA for this! Fabulous idea and a great team.

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

Adele says:

I wish I could go! I’m watching the calendar for the next time you’re in Australia!

xfallenmoon says:

aww, too bad i don’t live any where close. i’d love to come. have fun!

love, x
    blog | twitter

Elizabeth says:

I’m super excited to go but am I the only one who doesn’t know the address of the event? My ticket location was blank.

YAY!

Elizabeth says:

Whoopsie, I just got hooked on phonics and actually read that the location will be disclosed later. Feels very spy games!! :)

so fun! it’s like in the movies! wish I lived there so I could come and say hi! good luck!!!

Amélie says:

love the yellow jacket !

Jolene Redfern says:

Aw, I’m moving to LA from Chicago that weekend, but won’t be there until Sunday! :( I will have to keep this on my radar for next year!! I love both of your blogs!

Katrin says:

I’d love to be there – have fun, everybody!

Lease Option Homes is a marketing channel of Expert Realty Advisors, a company based
    in Phoenix, Arizona, with lease option sales as the main line of business.
    Almost every V4 manufactured was exported to the U.
    It’s no fun paying a lot of money for shoddy work and having to justify forking over the
    cash.