02.01.13

BACK TO THE FUTURE

how fascinating is this photography project by irina werning!? the attention to detail that went into reinacting these childhood photos is unbelievable! these are a few of my favorite and there are lots more over here.

this makes me want to start an ongoing project. hmmm….

• 1. Mariel  |  February 1st, 2013 at 6:19 am

This is awesome! :)

• 2. Shayna - SteelPetalPress  |  February 1st, 2013 at 7:18 am

These are HILARIOUS!! And, yes, it’s the attention to detail that makes them awesome. It’s amazing they could find the same yellow drapes 30 years later.

• 3. Sally  |  February 1st, 2013 at 8:08 am

ha haaaaa! that last photo is hilarious, love it.
    really love this series, might attempt one of my own!

• 4. Monica  |  February 1st, 2013 at 8:14 am

I love this idea for photography projects. The first one is my favorite – just casually striking a post. Work it, girl.

M.

• 5. Chick Tyler  |  February 1st, 2013 at 8:15 am

I’ve always loved photo series like these! The last one is definitely my favorite!

• 6. Ergo-Blog  |  February 1st, 2013 at 9:09 am

Wow how crazy!! =)

• 7. Naomi A  |  February 1st, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I need to find some of my old childhood pix and do this STAT! Too funny!!

The Occasional Indulgence

• 8. Alyssa  |  February 1st, 2013 at 3:55 pm

I’ve been wanting to do this same thing with this childhood photo!

xox
    -alyssa

• 9. kristi  |  February 1st, 2013 at 4:30 pm

wow. this is so cool. love it!

• 10. Elizabeth  |  February 1st, 2013 at 6:06 pm

I LOVE this!! I want to recreate my awesome 80’s photos. My daughter coincidentally did a recreation of a photo of me when I was the same age in 1979.

Here’s the photo of me and my daughter: http://lovesrobots.blogspot.com/2012/10/yes-yes-yall.html

• 11. Latrina  |  February 1st, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Oh wow, how fun!

• 12. Rachel  |  February 1st, 2013 at 7:37 pm

This is so cool!

• 13. Robyn  |  February 2nd, 2013 at 5:20 am

I love projects like this! I have a jump project – were I take pictures of everyone I know/ meet who are willing to jump’s picture

• 14. cortney p.  |  February 2nd, 2013 at 5:36 pm

whoa. this is awesome.

• 15. look see.  |  February 3rd, 2013 at 12:59 am

These are awesome!

• 16. Christina Pippin  |  February 3rd, 2013 at 11:40 am

Wow, so thorough in the recreation of each photo. Love this!

• 17. Sarah  |  February 3rd, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I love these! Recreating old pics is a huge craze at the moment, but I love the more artistic nature of these images.

• 18. HelenS  |  February 4th, 2013 at 2:08 am

Wow, seriously cool.

• 19. deelights  |  February 4th, 2013 at 7:47 am

so good!

• 20. estherjulee  |  February 4th, 2013 at 10:01 pm

love these kind of photo projects. always wanted to recreate my childhood photos too.. but it’s so hard finding similar clothes!

• 21. Thursday Treats: Rediscov&hellip  |  February 7th, 2013 at 8:06 am

[...] showing couples tossing and turning at night ♥ Kelly Osborne is looking seriously amazing ♥ These ‘Back to the Future’ portraits are amaze ♥ LOVE Brooke’s photos of Brighton ♥ Capsule collection inspired by vintage [...]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg