02.13.13

ANTHROPOLGIE EVENT ROUND 3!

i swear each time we team up with anthropologie for an event it’s more fun than the last. we created this valentine’s paper locket DIY that we shared in the magazine and right here in our make it column, and last week we taught a bunch of new friends how to customize their own at the anthro store at the americana at brand here in los angeles.

so many cute faces showed up, and they weren’t kidding around on the crafting.

natalie and i loved interacting with fellow DIY fiends. those latte bowls work perfect for cereal but also to display all of our supplies. they have a lot of great colors.

the team at anthro always has the best treats for us. i mean, champagne and rasberries? okay!

we had all our crafters bring photos from home to personalize their lockets.

natalie was happy to give detailed instructions to a cute little creator who came out to play.

the craftmaster wore this stunning lace-back dress.

there were some awesomely personalized photos and sayings…i know we can all relate to that statement from time to time.

i want to thank everyone who came out and helped bring make it to life! i hope to do another workshop soon!

see a little clip of the action here…thanks wade for capturing that!

photography: jennifer emerling
video by: wade! for designlovefest
project by: natalie shriver for designlovefest for Anthropologie
illustrations by: katie evans
more DIY projects here

Thank you for sharing the fun with us Bree! The video looks great and I really love the music chosen for it. Those red tights you awesome!

Thank you for being a constant inspiration! xo

Oh dear! I spelled your name like my friend Bree! So sorry Darlin! I’ve been following you for some time now you’d think I’d know how to spell your name! xo

Kenzie Lee says:

Looks like a great event! Such a cute craft!

X Kenzie

such a fun event! wish anthropologie would have had one in indianapolis. maybe next time 🙂

Ergo-Blog says:

I just LOVE the video!! It must have been so much fun!!! I have to see if an Anthropologie by me has these events!! =)

hiiiii the video is so darling! <3

Patti Murphy says:

Looks like everyone had so much fun!! Loving all the anthro events going on!

Latrina says:

Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time! Your DIY projects always seem like fun. I hope to be a part of a future anthro event sometime! I adore that shop.

This is one of the reasons I love LA… Great events everywhere… Wish I could’ve been there!!!

Grace says:

you never post people that are overweight or Asian – all your close ups are of skinny white girls.

you racist white chick

Pingback: The Plaid Palette
    Jaxon says:

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is in fact nice and the visitors are truly sharing
    good thoughts.