01.03.13

STYLE INSPIRATION

i’ve been doing research to get inspired for the style column this year. i found this siren lauvdal shoot QUITE intriguing. and the rest of her postfolio is absolutely stunning as well!

melissa says:

Oooh love these! The fashion is so fun… but also interesting to figure out how this was composed!! Thanks for sharing!! xo

Gorgeous! She looks like a doll & I love those shoes!

YOLONDA says:

Nice images!
    ♥, Londa
    designroundup.blogspot.com

Chloe Moon says:

I love trick photography like this!! Her striped shoes are so cute and her style is wacky & unique! love it!

Ergo – Blog

Sarah says:

So gorgeous! I feel a little Alice In Wonderland vibe happening here, which is delightfully trippy and gorgeous!

leann says:

BOLD!! this is so you…and me! :)thanks for sharing, bri! can’t wait to see how you make this one your own.

totally whimsical, gorgeous, and a little bit psychedelic.
    thank you for sharing!

Samantha says:

I love the off-balance feel: so cool! Of course, the colors are fun too. Those polka dot tights in the first pic are too fun!

Bettina says:

Gorgeous shoot! The tights and that tule! Can’t wait to see your interpretation

caroline says:

amazing!

she may have a slight advantage, on account of the fact that EVERYONE in oslo looks like they just walked off the set of a j.crew shoot. like, drool city. SRSLY.

but let’s be real, she’s good.

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

The power adapter is one of the best gadgets
    I’ve ever come across. This is the most festive and joyful time
    in the Caribbean. 1) Do have a look at the range of long
    cotton robes for women that can be purchased in the shopping
    malls, souqs, or even large supermarkets in Qatar.