01.03.13

STYLE INSPIRATION

i’ve been doing research to get inspired for the style column this year. i found this siren lauvdal shoot QUITE intriguing. and the rest of her postfolio is absolutely stunning as well!

• 1. melissa  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 6:47 am

Oooh love these! The fashion is so fun… but also interesting to figure out how this was composed!! Thanks for sharing!! xo

• 2. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 6:59 am

Gorgeous! She looks like a doll & I love those shoes!

• 3. YOLONDA  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 7:04 am

Nice images!
    ♥, Londa
    designroundup.blogspot.com

• 4. Chloe Moon  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 7:23 am

I love trick photography like this!! Her striped shoes are so cute and her style is wacky & unique! love it!

Ergo – Blog

• 5. Sarah  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 8:12 am

So gorgeous! I feel a little Alice In Wonderland vibe happening here, which is delightfully trippy and gorgeous!

• 6. leann  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 8:55 am

BOLD!! this is so you…and me! :)thanks for sharing, bri! can’t wait to see how you make this one your own.

• 7. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 9:40 am

totally whimsical, gorgeous, and a little bit psychedelic.
    thank you for sharing!

• 8. Samantha  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 11:28 am

I love the off-balance feel: so cool! Of course, the colors are fun too. Those polka dot tights in the first pic are too fun!

• 9. Bettina  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 11:35 am

Gorgeous shoot! The tights and that tule! Can’t wait to see your interpretation

• 10. caroline  |  January 4th, 2013 at 3:59 am

amazing!

she may have a slight advantage, on account of the fact that EVERYONE in oslo looks like they just walked off the set of a j.crew shoot. like, drool city. SRSLY.

but let’s be real, she’s good.

• 11. plus size fashion blogs- australia  |  May 22nd, 2013 at 7:33 am

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

• 12. learn various medium haircut for older women  |  January 6th, 2014 at 1:15 am

Yes! Finally someone writes about cute.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg