01.01.13

STYLE / 82

this is a dotted vintage dress that looks completely weird unless it’s belted. it’s the truth. but i love the dots on it so much that i am willing to deal with it’s strange shape. maybe i will cut it up and turn it into placemats or something. ha. speaking of which, i do need some nice placemats, do you have any that you love?

have you ever tried out a lensbaby lens on your camera? max wanted to test his out one day so we took these photos on a hill near his house. it gives the photos such a cool effect, you should give it a shot.

photos by: max wanger
more style posts: right here

• 1. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 1st, 2013 at 10:11 am

gorgeous photos!
    happy new year dear!

• 2. Elizabeth  |  January 1st, 2013 at 10:16 am

Polka dots–always my favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

• 3. Charity Sarah  |  January 1st, 2013 at 11:10 am

I’m checking out lensbaby right now, these pics are wonderful!

• 4. rachael  |  January 1st, 2013 at 2:43 pm

this pics look so light and dreamy! happy new year, bri :)

• 5. Sarah  |  January 1st, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Great focus in these images, but more importantly, the light was perfect.

• 6. Jaclyn  |  January 1st, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Your style shoots always capture such great light. I love how airy everything looks. Always wanted to try a Lensbaby, I like how it looks here.

Stay in the Lines

• 7. Chloe Moon  |  January 1st, 2013 at 6:40 pm

What cool photos!!! I need to get a better camera so I can use the different lenses!! =) Love the polka dotted dress!

Ergo-Blog

• 8. Shira  |  January 1st, 2013 at 7:46 pm

I want to see the whole dress!:)

sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

• 9. Sandra | Simply Peachy  |  January 1st, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Love the dots Bri!

• 10. Yana  |  January 1st, 2013 at 10:51 pm

My husband really likes his Lensbaby. It gives the pictures a cool look, he uses it for macro shots a lot. Happy new year to you. Is it warm where you are this time of year?

• 11. Noor  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 6:18 am

Its hard to see what the dress looks like in the photos but I do love the patterns.

• 12. Hillary  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 11:27 am

Hey Bri,
    Do you know Rachel Craven’s work? She’s an east side lady and makes awesome linens including place mats. I’m a little obsessed (duvet, pillows, table cloth, and I’m wearing one of her scarves right now!)

• 13. Anonymous  |  January 9th, 2013 at 10:22 am

Kitchen papers makes the cutest paper placemats. They have tons of great designs, and they make everything in Nashville, TN!

• 14. i love her style | bri em&hellip  |  February 10th, 2013 at 9:32 am

[…] 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. bri emeryclothescolourfashionphotographystyle ← Previous post oh hi! i'm sally. i like stripes. and stationery. sosally elsewhere twitter pinterest instagram tumblr ourdreamlives tweets […]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg