01.01.13

STYLE / 82

this is a dotted vintage dress that looks completely weird unless it’s belted. it’s the truth. but i love the dots on it so much that i am willing to deal with it’s strange shape. maybe i will cut it up and turn it into placemats or something. ha. speaking of which, i do need some nice placemats, do you have any that you love?

have you ever tried out a lensbaby lens on your camera? max wanted to test his out one day so we took these photos on a hill near his house. it gives the photos such a cool effect, you should give it a shot.

photos by: max wanger
more style posts: right here

gorgeous photos!
    happy new year dear!

Elizabeth says:

Polka dots–always my favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

I’m checking out lensbaby right now, these pics are wonderful!

rachael says:

this pics look so light and dreamy! happy new year, bri :)

Sarah says:

Great focus in these images, but more importantly, the light was perfect.

Jaclyn says:

Your style shoots always capture such great light. I love how airy everything looks. Always wanted to try a Lensbaby, I like how it looks here.

Stay in the Lines

Chloe Moon says:

What cool photos!!! I need to get a better camera so I can use the different lenses!! =) Love the polka dotted dress!

Ergo-Blog

Shira says:

I want to see the whole dress!:)

sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

Yana says:

My husband really likes his Lensbaby. It gives the pictures a cool look, he uses it for macro shots a lot. Happy new year to you. Is it warm where you are this time of year?

Noor says:

Its hard to see what the dress looks like in the photos but I do love the patterns.

Hillary says:

Hey Bri,
    Do you know Rachel Craven’s work? She’s an east side lady and makes awesome linens including place mats. I’m a little obsessed (duvet, pillows, table cloth, and I’m wearing one of her scarves right now!)

Anonymous says:

Kitchen papers makes the cutest paper placemats. They have tons of great designs, and they make everything in Nashville, TN!