01.25.13

NEW CITIES ANNOUNCED!

happy friday everyone! just wanted to let you know that we just announced new blogshop cities today. our february east coast classes sold out really quickly, so we added some more for ya!

read all about blogshop here & sign up to join us here. it’s time to learn photoshop!

(image source: martha stewart)

• 1. adriana rodríguez  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:15 am

are you ever coming to Mexico? i would like to take your workshops but, lets be honest, i would never travel to NY :c (it’s tooooooo far).
    P.S
    LOVEYOURBLOGSOMUCH <3

ADROTU

• 2. MCR  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:27 am

aw, what about us here in CHICAGOOO come ooon! sniffz

• 3. ag.  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:32 am

aaahh! vancouver! : )

• 4. Lauren  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:48 am

Philly! YESSS! Starting the convince-my-empolyer process today!

• 5. laura  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:50 am

Blogshop looks like SO much fun, and I’m so disappointed that it doesn’t make sense for me to come. Its a lotta cash and I’m an advanced photoshop user: i just want to come and hang out with cool folks! You guys should add a “social” so that people like me can join in! :D If there any opportunities (besides actually attending) to get connected when you guys are in Vancouver let me know!

• 6. Rachel  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:51 am

BAH! I want to try and swing it an make a weekend of the NYC one!

• 7. java AFICIONADO  |  January 25th, 2013 at 10:53 am

Yeaaaahhhhh PHILLY!!!! So excited!!!

• 8. melissa  |  January 25th, 2013 at 11:17 am

yayyyyyyyy philly love!!!!

Oh and hey Laura! you can sign up to be an intern!! That’s what I just did and I’m so excited to perhaps be a part of it!!! Yay!

xo

• 9. alicia  |  January 25th, 2013 at 11:47 am

yay vancouver <3

• 10. Heidi  |  January 25th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

So happy to see you are finally doing a blogshop in Vancouver!! And SO SAD that I can’t make it that weekend. Will you be back here?

-Heidi

• 11. Chloe  |  January 25th, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Think about venturing to Kansas City for a BlogShop! There is a lot of creative juice flowin’ from round this neck of the woods lately. But some of us could still use your help!

• 12. Sunshine+Design  |  January 25th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Will you come back to DC? I have a baby so it’s hard for me to travel without him. Love your work + style, Bri! xxoo

• 13. Chick Tyler  |  January 25th, 2013 at 1:01 pm

You should hit up Atlanta at some point!!

• 14. Merritt  |  January 25th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Please come to Tulsa, Oklahoma!! There’s tons of artsy people here, several creative spaces, & a slew of incredible restaurants. Would you ever consider hosting a design contest where we show why you should visit our city next? Alright, hopping off the soap box now. Have fun in the newly announced cities!! xo

• 15. Lisa L.  |  January 25th, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Congrats! You should check out Minneapolis, it has a great fashion and art community. Would be a lot of fun. :D

Have a great weekend!

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

• 16. Ashley  |  January 25th, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Looking forward to welcoming you to Vancouver! See you in April! – Ashley

• 17. Katryna  |  January 25th, 2013 at 4:22 pm

OMG. Vancouver! That’s probably as close to me as you’ll ever get! Let the budget maneuvering begin!

• 18. Gracie  |  January 25th, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Please come back to Australia! I would love to do a video class this time!

• 19. Jill  |  January 25th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

THANK YOU for Philly!!! See you in May! :))

• 20. Latrina  |  January 27th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I really love the illustration in this post, Bri. Very eye catching and quite inspiring actually!

On topic now — I am so glad BlogShop is going so well for you ladies! So happy for you.

• 21. Laurice  |  January 28th, 2013 at 11:18 am

THANK YOU for Vancouver! See you guys in April!

• 22. The New Diplomats Wife  |  January 28th, 2013 at 12:59 pm

more video dates out east please, would love to take this but can’t make the one in NYC in feb – would love to come to another!

photo X9A3191-edit_zps661cdbcb.jpg