01.15.13

MY OFFICE NEEDS SOME WORK

i’ve been paying for an office space…and not going to the office. so this week i am working on making my office a place i want to go to again…organized, comfortable, good looking. here’s a few of the shiny items that will be showing up in my office makeover. man, i cannot WAIT till that new pink couch arrives. what are you decorating your desk with this year?

addicted to shine, too? here’s where to find the items above: russell + hazel clipboard & stapler, parker penorganic modernism couch, muhs home tin boxes & brass number clips.

• 1. Naomi A  |  January 15th, 2013 at 6:37 am

Office supplies are pretty much the most fun necessity things to buy. The gold stapler is my fave~

The Occasional Indulgence

• 2. emmakisstina  |  January 15th, 2013 at 6:44 am

I’m seriously coveting that rose gold parker pen too. I can imagine it would make me want to draw even more (it’s just sooo pretty, and I’ve heard nice things about it too.) It’s just that hefty price tag that’s holding me back. xo

• 3. Kim  |  January 15th, 2013 at 6:48 am

I looooooove gold at the moment so the stapler has just been added to my wishlist!

• 4. Kate  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:15 am

I need to get a desk full stop! I work sitting on my bed in my childhood home…not a good look…especially for my back :(

Kate

• 5. Brooke  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:24 am

I’m so happy you posted this! I’m in the middle of renovating my office space. It’s important to make it a place you WANT to be and surround yourself with inspiration. Good luck with it!

• 6. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:27 am

I am always in need of a clipboard but could never find a cute one that I would actually want on display! Thanks for this post :)

• 7. Vredenburgje.wordpress.com  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:47 am

I love these! That’s going to be one pretty office! Oh and you reminded me I need more Parker pens in my life. Love Vredenburg

• 8. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:48 am

love love LOVE the stapler, tin boxes, and brass number clips.
    i just moved in with my boyfriend and right now am sharing a desk with him…but can’t wait until i can have my own workspace to decorate!

• 9. Chelsea  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:49 am

I have a full blown hoarding type addiction with tiny boxes, and those metallic ones might have be be a part of my life. xo

• 10. Marissa  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:50 am

What I would do for the clipboard and stapler! I always find having new supplies makes anything more enjoyable.
    Way to get me to want to redecorate my own workspace again!

• 11. KAIT  |  January 15th, 2013 at 7:53 am

I am in love with all of the gold accents – especially the brass number clips! So clever!

• 12. Anathalia  |  January 15th, 2013 at 8:38 am

Oh my, this couch is fabulous! I’m sure your workspace will look beautiful!

• 13. leann  |  January 15th, 2013 at 8:59 am

what a beautiful post, bri! but is a $1,000 couch REALLY going to compel you to work in your office more often!? i hope so if youre going to be spending that much money on it! i can’t wait for another office tour post! :)

ps) no polka dots? THERE HAS to be polka dots somewhere in this office.

• 14. Kenzie Lee  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:08 am

I recently redid my personal workspace at home to be more creative and inviting. I also cleared off and simplified my office desk. I’m a big fan of a simple workspace that sparks creativity with bold colors, quotes and art work!

X Kenzie

• 15. Noor  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:09 am

I am loving it all. I am in need of making an office in my house asap.

• 16. Melanie  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:23 am

Okay…SERIOUSLY?! You’re getting that sofa? It’s SO AWESOME. I would love to have a pink sofa…and the clipboard and stapler set.

• 17. Katie  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:24 am

Love all of these! I am a huge fan of the color gold, so gold work supplies would make working so much more enjoyable! And that couch is to die for!

• 18. K  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:30 am

I need that stapler!

• 19. Amy Powell  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:35 am

I’m working on adding gold to my office. it makes me really happy, and cheers up an otherwise boring space.

love all this stuff!

• 20. Leigh  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:49 am

Ooooh! A shiny desk is just what I need!

• 21. Ergo-Blog  |  January 15th, 2013 at 9:58 am

Ooo I just love that fuscia couch!! SO pretty!!

• 22. Daisy  |  January 15th, 2013 at 10:02 am

OMG I love it all!!!!

• 23. Kerry Grolle  |  January 15th, 2013 at 10:35 am

Bri, it’s like you can read my mind… These elements you’ve curated are gorgeous together; I too cannot resist the white and metallic combo, or the pop of color. Good luck with your BlogShop break and have fun reviving your workspace!

• 24. Megan  |  January 15th, 2013 at 10:39 am

That pink couch and brass clips are absolutely fantastic! Someday.

• 25. Jane  |  January 15th, 2013 at 10:55 am

Those blogshops must be paying off after all… Could you recommend a useful book on photoshop for those that can’t shell out/those who can’t have their work shell out a grand… .?
    I like this book…do you? http://www.amazon.com/Logo-Design-Love-Creating-Identities/dp/0321660765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358272482&sr=8-1&keywords=Design+love+book

• 26. Bettina  |  January 15th, 2013 at 11:15 am

I want that stapler even though I never staple anything. Sigh. Maybe I’ll find some random reason to start stapling lol

• 27. Latrina  |  January 15th, 2013 at 11:45 am

I just recently became a fan of the color gold — and now I can’t get enough of it! I think the pink & gold combination will be extremely creative & inspiring for you.

I’m currently moving into a new apartment and I actually have space for an office now — I’m in the process of fixing it up now, so exciting. I recently blogged about how I’d hope for it to be like… white, lots of natural lighting, lots of wood & vintage findings. It’s always exciting creating an inspiring work space! Good luck, Bri. :)

• 28. Danie at Pasadya  |  January 15th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Ahh! I’m redoing my office also, and I love your picks. Can’t wait to see it when it’s all finished and pretty!

• 29. Sarah  |  January 15th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Yow! The gams on your new couch are ridiculous (in a good way), and the price tag isn’t so bad! I think I know where I’ll be buying my next sofa. Thanks, Bri!

• 30. roséline  |  January 15th, 2013 at 1:23 pm

was just on their site this very morning, trying to figure out how to get that stapler shipped a million miles away . . .

• 31. Lissette | All Things Fina  |  January 15th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Gold instantly makes me more productive!

• 32. Miss Jana Ramic  |  January 15th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Wow, that is the second time today I’ve seen that fabulous stapler. Very nice piece of equiptment right there.

• 33. Chick Tyler  |  January 15th, 2013 at 1:53 pm

I’m in love with shine EVERYTHING right now! So I’d definitely digging this post!

• 34. Kristina  |  January 15th, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Oooo I love all of your picks. That couch is so fun! I’m planning out my new office right now too but have not moved into the purchasing phase yet.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 35. Rachel  |  January 15th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

YES PLEASE at that pink couch!

• 36. Nat @ Dear Little House  |  January 15th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I’m in office organising mode too :) The main thing I can’t find is my motivation… :p

• 37. Maddie  |  January 15th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Holy crap those gold legs are amazing! Love the bling!

• 38. Holli Anne  |  January 15th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Oh love it! I am also in the process of planning my future office. (Move in less than a month..yay!)

• 39. Kory  |  January 15th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

That couch is gorgeous! OMG!

• 40. katie evans!  |  January 15th, 2013 at 8:05 pm

those are probably the most sexiest couch legs i’ve ever seen.

• 41. Lauren  |  January 15th, 2013 at 10:23 pm

I LOVE love love office supplies… The tin boxes are so adorable! I’m also crushing on this acrylic monogram pencil holder xo http://pinterest.com/pin/23010648068039029/

• 42. Bonnie  |  January 16th, 2013 at 4:08 am

love getting shiny new office supplies! makes doing work more fun :)

• 43. Kristin  |  January 16th, 2013 at 5:39 am

OH MY GOD. That couch is insanely beautiful. Would love to put it in my office with its mint green walls – the most girly space in my home.

Kristin

• 44. tahsin, the good  |  January 17th, 2013 at 12:01 pm

bri that couch is sick! i think i need to rethink my options from here:

• 45. monica  |  January 17th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

hi bri…agree with everyone else, the sofa is amazing.
    I also love the font you used on this post, mind telling which font it is?
    thank you.

• 46. Saurabh Bindal  |  January 19th, 2013 at 9:32 am

hello sir I am Saurabh Bindal .I have a one shop .like a good office but now I don’t have aney work.If you have aney sajashan for me so plz tall me .I can do hard work.
    If you give me any way for mony erning so i well give you 30% margen .I live in Meerut City Utter Pradash.& my mob no-08791000369 , 09837778883 plz coll me
    thanks

• 47. Esther Mengual Miret  |  January 31st, 2013 at 4:11 am

I love it all!!!!
    Esther.-

• 48. Leslie B.  |  February 20th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Wow, what a couch. I love everything on this office makeover giveaway!

• 49. Ellie  |  February 25th, 2013 at 3:35 am

Such a great idea to make your office space more stylish with these shiny things. So glamorous. Btw, love that couch!

• 50. Timeless  |  January 20th, 2014 at 8:03 am

Hi to all, since I am actually keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated daily.
    It consists of fastidious stuff.

• 51. 52cm road bike  |  September 1st, 2014 at 6:50 am

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a seea shell and gave it to my 4 year olld
    daughter and swid “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the sheell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and iit pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic buut I had to
    tell someone!

My site: 52cm road bike

• 52. Angelia  |  September 1st, 2014 at 10:33 am

I blog quite ften and I genuinely thank you
    for your information. This article has really peaksd my
    interest. I am going to book mark your site and keep checking forr new
    information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed
    as well.

My homepage: womens road bikes (Angelia)

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg