i’ve been paying for an office space…and not going to the office. so this week i am working on making my office a place i want to go to again…organized, comfortable, good looking. here’s a few of the shiny items that will be showing up in my office makeover. man, i cannot WAIT till that new pink couch arrives. what are you decorating your desk with this year?

addicted to shine, too? here’s where to find the items above: russell + hazel clipboard & stapler, parker penorganic modernism couch, muhs home tin boxes & brass number clips.

Naomi A says:

Office supplies are pretty much the most fun necessity things to buy. The gold stapler is my fave~

The Occasional Indulgence

emmakisstina says:

I’m seriously coveting that rose gold parker pen too. I can imagine it would make me want to draw even more (it’s just sooo pretty, and I’ve heard nice things about it too.) It’s just that hefty price tag that’s holding me back. xo

Kim says:

I looooooove gold at the moment so the stapler has just been added to my wishlist!

Kate says:

I need to get a desk full stop! I work sitting on my bed in my childhood home…not a good look…especially for my back 🙁

Brooke says:

I’m so happy you posted this! I’m in the middle of renovating my office space. It’s important to make it a place you WANT to be and surround yourself with inspiration. Good luck with it!

I am always in need of a clipboard but could never find a cute one that I would actually want on display! Thanks for this post 🙂

I love these! That’s going to be one pretty office! Oh and you reminded me I need more Parker pens in my life. Love Vredenburg

love love LOVE the stapler, tin boxes, and brass number clips.
    i just moved in with my boyfriend and right now am sharing a desk with him…but can’t wait until i can have my own workspace to decorate!

Chelsea says:

I have a full blown hoarding type addiction with tiny boxes, and those metallic ones might have be be a part of my life. xo

Marissa says:

What I would do for the clipboard and stapler! I always find having new supplies makes anything more enjoyable.
    Way to get me to want to redecorate my own workspace again!

KAIT says:

I am in love with all of the gold accents – especially the brass number clips! So clever!

Anathalia says:

Oh my, this couch is fabulous! I’m sure your workspace will look beautiful!

leann says:

what a beautiful post, bri! but is a $1,000 couch REALLY going to compel you to work in your office more often!? i hope so if youre going to be spending that much money on it! i can’t wait for another office tour post! 🙂

ps) no polka dots? THERE HAS to be polka dots somewhere in this office.

Kenzie Lee says:

I recently redid my personal workspace at home to be more creative and inviting. I also cleared off and simplified my office desk. I’m a big fan of a simple workspace that sparks creativity with bold colors, quotes and art work!

X Kenzie

Noor says:

I am loving it all. I am in need of making an office in my house asap.

Melanie says:

Okay…SERIOUSLY?! You’re getting that sofa? It’s SO AWESOME. I would love to have a pink sofa…and the clipboard and stapler set.

Katie says:

Love all of these! I am a huge fan of the color gold, so gold work supplies would make working so much more enjoyable! And that couch is to die for!

K says:

I need that stapler!

Amy Powell says:

I’m working on adding gold to my office. it makes me really happy, and cheers up an otherwise boring space.

love all this stuff!

Leigh says:

Ooooh! A shiny desk is just what I need!

Ergo-Blog says:

Ooo I just love that fuscia couch!! SO pretty!!

Daisy says:

OMG I love it all!!!!

Kerry Grolle says:

Bri, it’s like you can read my mind… These elements you’ve curated are gorgeous together; I too cannot resist the white and metallic combo, or the pop of color. Good luck with your BlogShop break and have fun reviving your workspace!

Megan says:

That pink couch and brass clips are absolutely fantastic! Someday.

Jane says:

Those blogshops must be paying off after all… Could you recommend a useful book on photoshop for those that can’t shell out/those who can’t have their work shell out a grand… .?
    I like this book…do you? http://www.amazon.com/Logo-Design-Love-Creating-Identities/dp/0321660765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358272482&sr=8-1&keywords=Design+love+book

Bettina says:

I want that stapler even though I never staple anything. Sigh. Maybe I’ll find some random reason to start stapling lol

Latrina says:

I just recently became a fan of the color gold — and now I can’t get enough of it! I think the pink & gold combination will be extremely creative & inspiring for you.

I’m currently moving into a new apartment and I actually have space for an office now — I’m in the process of fixing it up now, so exciting. I recently blogged about how I’d hope for it to be like… white, lots of natural lighting, lots of wood & vintage findings. It’s always exciting creating an inspiring work space! Good luck, Bri. 🙂

Ahh! I’m redoing my office also, and I love your picks. Can’t wait to see it when it’s all finished and pretty!

Sarah says:

Yow! The gams on your new couch are ridiculous (in a good way), and the price tag isn’t so bad! I think I know where I’ll be buying my next sofa. Thanks, Bri!

roséline says:

was just on their site this very morning, trying to figure out how to get that stapler shipped a million miles away . . .

Gold instantly makes me more productive!

Miss Jana Ramic says:

Wow, that is the second time today I’ve seen that fabulous stapler. Very nice piece of equiptment right there.

Chick Tyler says:

I’m in love with shine EVERYTHING right now! So I’d definitely digging this post!

Kristina says:

Oooo I love all of your picks. That couch is so fun! I’m planning out my new office right now too but have not moved into the purchasing phase yet.

Kristina does the Internets

Rachel says:

YES PLEASE at that pink couch!

I’m in office organising mode too 🙂 The main thing I can’t find is my motivation… :p

Maddie says:

Holy crap those gold legs are amazing! Love the bling!

Holli Anne says:

Oh love it! I am also in the process of planning my future office. (Move in less than a month..yay!)

Kory says:

That couch is gorgeous! OMG!

katie evans! says:

those are probably the most sexiest couch legs i’ve ever seen.

Lauren says:

I LOVE love love office supplies… The tin boxes are so adorable! I’m also crushing on this acrylic monogram pencil holder xo http://pinterest.com/pin/23010648068039029/

Bonnie says:

love getting shiny new office supplies! makes doing work more fun 🙂

Kristin says:

OH MY GOD. That couch is insanely beautiful. Would love to put it in my office with its mint green walls – the most girly space in my home.

bri that couch is sick! i think i need to rethink my options from here:

monica says:

hi bri…agree with everyone else, the sofa is amazing.
    I also love the font you used on this post, mind telling which font it is?
    thank you.

hello sir I am Saurabh Bindal .I have a one shop .like a good office but now I don’t have aney work.If you have aney sajashan for me so plz tall me .I can do hard work.
    If you give me any way for mony erning so i well give you 30% margen .I live in Meerut City Utter Pradash.& my mob no-08791000369 , 09837778883 plz coll me

Leslie B. says:

Wow, what a couch. I love everything on this office makeover giveaway!

Ellie says:

Such a great idea to make your office space more stylish with these shiny things. So glamorous. Btw, love that couch!

Timeless says:

Hi to all, since I am actually keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated daily.
    It consists of fastidious stuff.

Collin says:

Hi, yeah this post is really pleasant and I have learned lot of
    things from it about blogging. thanks.

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers
    but this paragraph is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.