01.18.13

HAPPY DESKTOP

i love yao cheng’s beautiful watercolor desktops (remember this one?) she’s been so kind to share two more of her designs with you today! YELLOW for me, please!

to submit your desktop downloads to be featured, email it to bri{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” 1856 pixels wide and 1161h pixels tall. please submit jpeg files.

:: click to download the TEAL TRIANGLES (19548) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the YELLOW GEOMETRIC (23206) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from past artists HERE!

Claire says:

Ooh, I love these! I’ve been looking for a new background. I remember her earlier wallpapers, too. I will definitely have to check out her other work. Thanks to both of you!

Holli Anne says:

I’m digging the teal triangles! Wedding colors! :)

Tiffany says:

Just wanted to say that I love the “dress your tech” series! I just added the yellow triangles to my desktop, and it sure makes working in the office a little brighter and cheerier. :)

Stephanie says:

Thanks! Love the yellow geometric one! Makes my desktop brighter and happier! :)

dana says:

YAO’S are my favorite!! time to cycle out the old watercolor desktops with these new desktops!!

Yao Cheng says:

Thank you Bri for featuring some of my watercolor prints! and Thanks everyone for your kind words!! I had so much fun painting these, I can’t wait to paint more of them :) I love reading Design Love Fest, it’s full of so much energy and bright colors, I always leave feeling inspired!

Sarah says:

I love every Dress Your Tech post, but something about Yao Cheng’s works just speak to me. I didn’t realize they were by the same person, but I just switched from the blue waves to the teal triangles. I’ll have to check out her other stuff. Thanks for a beautiful reminder to switch things up :)

Kristina says:

I love the teal one, just made it my background!!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

mucica says:

I just wanted to say that I am obsessed with my new desktop every week.
    Keep them coming.
    Yellow is my new favorite now.
    :-)

Chloe Moon says:

I’m so tired of staring at my Windows Blue screen! I’ll give one of these a whirl! Thank you!!

Emily says:

I love updating my desktop with all of your graphic patterns. Having something colorful and inspiring as my backdrop just adds a little whimsy and happiness to my work day.

-Emily

Sierra says:

So, I just found your blog. And I love it. A whole lot.
    You are so cute!!!!!!
    Would love to have you over on my end, too :)
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

Vero Palazzo says:

I love giving new look to my desktop! thank you!

putrasemeru says:

wow …nice wallpaper.. light color… I try to my laptop.. thanks

nikki mata says:

I actualy downloaded this!

love it!

Nikki Mata

Renee says:

Wow! I’m addicted to the lovely yellow triangles! Def gonna deck my desktop with that!

Caitlin says:

Thanks again for a super-sweet desktop!

Love them! My desktop is always happy nowadays :-)

Shari says:

I love all of Yao’s work, I find myself gasing when she post something new on her website. I’m starting to fill my home with her work!

Shari says:

whoops, that’s gasping!!

Lisa L. says:

That blue one! So pretty. Definitely downloading.

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

Latrina says:

I’ve always been a fan of watercolors, these are gorgeous!

Anne says:

Oh the yellow one is amazing!

Sara says:

Yellow is exactly what I needed today! Thanks!

Bonnie says:

yay! another wallpaper! thanks heaps :) they look so awesome!
    hopefully some with words will be coming soon? can’t wait to use them on my mac

love these patterns – so cheery!

These are always so lovely! And I’m really digging the yellow! Perfect color for the beginning of the year. It’s fresh and cheery and that’s what I need right now as I force myself to go to the gym. 😀

Beautiful wallpaper design, just lovely!

(1) pretreatment Pretreatment to ensure water quality
    and quantity do not produce large fluctuations, before entering the aerated pond water in
    the oil reduces the material and cyanide, to avoid the biological
    treatment plant by the impact of oil pollution and high load.
    The recycling of kitchen and garden waste could reduce garbage collection charges,
    thus reducing municipal and civic charges. Typically, eutrophication occurs naturally and slowly over very long periods of time; usually years at a time.

In the event you do, there is a solution to get it within the address pub faster.