01.18.13

HAPPY DESKTOP

i love yao cheng’s beautiful watercolor desktops (remember this one?) she’s been so kind to share two more of her designs with you today! YELLOW for me, please!

to submit your desktop downloads to be featured, email it to bri{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” 1856 pixels wide and 1161h pixels tall. please submit jpeg files.

:: click to download the TEAL TRIANGLES (11948) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the YELLOW GEOMETRIC (12425) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from past artists HERE!

• 1. Claire  |  January 18th, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Ooh, I love these! I’ve been looking for a new background. I remember her earlier wallpapers, too. I will definitely have to check out her other work. Thanks to both of you!

• 2. Holli Anne  |  January 18th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I’m digging the teal triangles! Wedding colors! :)

• 3. Tiffany  |  January 18th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Just wanted to say that I love the “dress your tech” series! I just added the yellow triangles to my desktop, and it sure makes working in the office a little brighter and cheerier. :)

• 4. Stephanie  |  January 18th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Thanks! Love the yellow geometric one! Makes my desktop brighter and happier! :)

• 5. dana  |  January 18th, 2013 at 2:46 pm

YAO’S are my favorite!! time to cycle out the old watercolor desktops with these new desktops!!

• 6. Friday Link Love | The Sw&hellip  |  January 18th, 2013 at 3:13 pm

[...] these pretty desktop wallpapers (I chose [...]

• 7. Yao Cheng  |  January 18th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Thank you Bri for featuring some of my watercolor prints! and Thanks everyone for your kind words!! I had so much fun painting these, I can’t wait to paint more of them :) I love reading Design Love Fest, it’s full of so much energy and bright colors, I always leave feeling inspired!

• 8. Sarah  |  January 18th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I love every Dress Your Tech post, but something about Yao Cheng’s works just speak to me. I didn’t realize they were by the same person, but I just switched from the blue waves to the teal triangles. I’ll have to check out her other stuff. Thanks for a beautiful reminder to switch things up :)

• 9. Kristina  |  January 18th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

I love the teal one, just made it my background!!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 10. mucica  |  January 18th, 2013 at 4:23 pm

I just wanted to say that I am obsessed with my new desktop every week.
    Keep them coming.
    Yellow is my new favorite now.
    :-)

• 11. Chloe Moon  |  January 18th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I’m so tired of staring at my Windows Blue screen! I’ll give one of these a whirl! Thank you!!

• 12. Emily  |  January 18th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

I love updating my desktop with all of your graphic patterns. Having something colorful and inspiring as my backdrop just adds a little whimsy and happiness to my work day.

-Emily

• 13. Pretty Desktop « Li&hellip  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:19 pm

[...] Gotss me a pretty desktop thanks to Design Love Fest! [...]

• 14. Chanti  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Love! xx

• 15. Sierra  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:36 pm

So, I just found your blog. And I love it. A whole lot.
    You are so cute!!!!!!
    Would love to have you over on my end, too :)
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

• 16. Vero Palazzo  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I love giving new look to my desktop! thank you!

• 17. putrasemeru  |  January 18th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

wow …nice wallpaper.. light color… I try to my laptop.. thanks

• 18. nikki mata  |  January 19th, 2013 at 12:02 am

I actualy downloaded this!

love it!

Nikki Mata

• 19. Renee  |  January 19th, 2013 at 2:36 am

Wow! I’m addicted to the lovely yellow triangles! Def gonna deck my desktop with that!

• 20. Caitlin  |  January 19th, 2013 at 8:17 am

Thanks again for a super-sweet desktop!

• 21. Cristina Marie  |  January 19th, 2013 at 8:31 am

Love them! My desktop is always happy nowadays :-)

• 22. Shari  |  January 19th, 2013 at 8:46 am

I love all of Yao’s work, I find myself gasing when she post something new on her website. I’m starting to fill my home with her work!

• 23. Shari  |  January 19th, 2013 at 8:50 am

whoops, that’s gasping!!

• 24. Lisa L.  |  January 20th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

That blue one! So pretty. Definitely downloading.

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

• 25. Latrina  |  January 20th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

I’ve always been a fan of watercolors, these are gorgeous!

• 26. Anne  |  January 21st, 2013 at 10:33 am

Oh the yellow one is amazing!

• 27. Sara  |  January 21st, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Yellow is exactly what I needed today! Thanks!

• 28. Bonnie  |  January 21st, 2013 at 5:41 pm

yay! another wallpaper! thanks heaps :) they look so awesome!
    hopefully some with words will be coming soon? can’t wait to use them on my mac

• 29. invitation consultants  |  January 22nd, 2013 at 8:16 am

love these patterns – so cheery!

• 30. Megan @ Two Live Colorfully  |  January 23rd, 2013 at 9:20 pm

These are always so lovely! And I’m really digging the yellow! Perfect color for the beginning of the year. It’s fresh and cheery and that’s what I need right now as I force myself to go to the gym. :D

• 31. Weekend Links! « 2n&hellip  |  January 25th, 2013 at 11:24 am

[...] Designlovefest posted some pretty desktop wallpapers! [...]

• 32. Weekly Roundup | Simply P&hellip  |  February 7th, 2013 at 2:58 pm

[...] yourself a happy desktop with these water colour [...]

• 33. Weekend Links! | Secondha&hellip  |  April 21st, 2013 at 8:35 pm

[...] Designlovefest posted some pretty desktop wallpapers! [...]

• 34. Fotoviva Wall Art  |  July 19th, 2013 at 7:59 am

Beautiful wallpaper design, just lovely!

• 35. kittygames.net  |  May 2nd, 2014 at 10:47 pm

(1) pretreatment Pretreatment to ensure water quality
    and quantity do not produce large fluctuations, before entering the aerated pond water in
    the oil reduces the material and cyanide, to avoid the biological
    treatment plant by the impact of oil pollution and high load.
    The recycling of kitchen and garden waste could reduce garbage collection charges,
    thus reducing municipal and civic charges. Typically, eutrophication occurs naturally and slowly over very long periods of time; usually years at a time.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg