01.17.13

LEATHER JEWELRY

a great etsy shop filled with bold leather jewelry…boo + boo factory. and shot quite beautifully as well.

• 1. Sarah  |  January 17th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Funky and beautiful! Thanks for sharing-can’t wait to use this shop for unique gifts!

• 2. Stephanie  |  January 17th, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Beautiful! So unique…love these!

• 3. Lemon Drop Love  |  January 17th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Love this stuff!! Thank you for sharing :)

• 4. Advice from a Twenty Something  |  January 17th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

I LOVE the idea of leather jewelry! Especially the colored leather. I attempted to do this with an old pair of leather boots a few years ago and I think now that I’ve gotten a big craftier, it’s time to try again!

xo
    Amanda

• 5. Alexa Sonken {The Wedding Collection}  |  January 17th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

WOW! That necklace is incredible :)

• 6. Chloe Moon  |  January 17th, 2013 at 4:41 pm

How pretty!!

• 7. Kate @ Striped Cat Studio  |  January 17th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Love these images–I don’t think leather jewelry quite fits in with my personal style, but I’m tempted to buy a necklace just so I can display it with my other jewelry in my bedroom. Too crazy?

• 8. Chick Tyler  |  January 17th, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Very unique! Love this shop!

• 9. Gorgeous Leather Jeweller&hellip  |  January 17th, 2013 at 11:09 pm

[...] Rainbow Earrings | source Design Love Fest [...]

• 10. Marjorie Lacombe  |  January 18th, 2013 at 1:16 am

I featured her shop on my blog as well! I love her jewelry!

• 11. colours&beyond  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:30 am

soooo charming ! & orginal as well

• 12. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  January 18th, 2013 at 6:50 am

Love great etsy shop finds & this is one of them! Have a fabulous weekend!

• 13. aure  |  January 19th, 2013 at 1:07 pm