01.25.13

HEY GIRL HEY

i had a conversation with my friend the other day who said she went out and bought all new underwear recently, and has never felt better. i must admit, i have never taken the plunge to buy a whole bunch of matching sets…it gets quite pricey, right? but i think it’s time that we invest in a couple of special occasion sets that make us feel sassy & confident. and what better time than valentine’s day, eh?

ps. those hanky panky colorful thongs are my favorite! great colors & super comfortable for everyday. here’s a few nordstrom items for the colorful, flirty gal…

shop items above (clockwise from top left): betsey johnson stretch lace bra, hanky panky thongs, betsey johnson rebel rose bra, hanky panky heart thong

are you a matching bra & underwear gal? i think i might be headed in that direction.

(This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.*If any of the items aren’t available online please give us a call, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.)

Kenzie Lee says:

I have a set of lace thongs just like those from hanky panky and I love them! Nothing makes me feel more confident than when I have on cute matching underwear. It’s like my personal little secret!

X Kenzie

lei says:

i love getting really affordable cotton and/or lacy panties at aerie. their bras are cute too! but i’ll have to check out these from nordstrom…my underwear drawer has kind of become an aerie monopoly. 😉

Ergo-Blog says:

I love anything Betsy Johnson, especially that mermaid bra!! Ahh! I have a Nordstrom on my way home…I might have to stop!

Chick Tyler says:

I really need to take the plunge too! That mermaid bra is so cute!

In theory, I’d love to be a matching girl. Then practicality steps in. Instead I base everything off blacks of some sort, and it all matches! Lovely finds.

abby says:

hanky panky undergarments were my one lingerie gift at my bridal shower and i agree, crazzzy comfy!

Amy says:

I recently bought new intimates this weekend and I have to agree I never felt better. I feel confident and sexy! It feels nice to wear pretty things. I made a small investment but hoping to add more over time. :)

Elizabeth says:

I never feel like I have enough Hanky Panky’s. They are my favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

Holli Anne says:

It’s so true that nice underwear makes you more confident and feel sexier! (Seems odd, really!) But I agree, matching pretty sets are a great investment.

malori says:

I don’t have matching sets lol. I just make sure that my bra doesn’t show through my shirt and that my underwear doesn’t make any terrible lines or show through my pants/skirt/dress. You can’t always do that with matching sets!

Jane Doe says:

Very cute picks, but $90 for 5 pair of underwear? Come on!