01.25.13

HEY GIRL HEY

i had a conversation with my friend the other day who said she went out and bought all new underwear recently, and has never felt better. i must admit, i have never taken the plunge to buy a whole bunch of matching sets…it gets quite pricey, right? but i think it’s time that we invest in a couple of special occasion sets that make us feel sassy & confident. and what better time than valentine’s day, eh?

ps. those hanky panky colorful thongs are my favorite! great colors & super comfortable for everyday. here’s a few nordstrom items for the colorful, flirty gal…

shop items above (clockwise from top left): betsey johnson stretch lace bra, hanky panky thongs, betsey johnson rebel rose bra, hanky panky heart thong

are you a matching bra & underwear gal? i think i might be headed in that direction.

(This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.*If any of the items aren’t available online please give us a call, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.)

• 1. Kenzie Lee  |  January 25th, 2013 at 6:09 am

I have a set of lace thongs just like those from hanky panky and I love them! Nothing makes me feel more confident than when I have on cute matching underwear. It’s like my personal little secret!

X Kenzie

• 2. lei  |  January 25th, 2013 at 7:14 am

i love getting really affordable cotton and/or lacy panties at aerie. their bras are cute too! but i’ll have to check out these from nordstrom…my underwear drawer has kind of become an aerie monopoly. ;)

• 3. Ergo-Blog  |  January 25th, 2013 at 8:44 am

I love anything Betsy Johnson, especially that mermaid bra!! Ahh! I have a Nordstrom on my way home…I might have to stop!

• 4. Chick Tyler  |  January 25th, 2013 at 9:06 am

I really need to take the plunge too! That mermaid bra is so cute!

• 5. Hannah Margaret  |  January 25th, 2013 at 9:58 am

In theory, I’d love to be a matching girl. Then practicality steps in. Instead I base everything off blacks of some sort, and it all matches! Lovely finds.

• 6. abby  |  January 25th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

hanky panky undergarments were my one lingerie gift at my bridal shower and i agree, crazzzy comfy!

• 7. Amy  |  January 25th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I recently bought new intimates this weekend and I have to agree I never felt better. I feel confident and sexy! It feels nice to wear pretty things. I made a small investment but hoping to add more over time. :)

• 8. Elizabeth  |  January 26th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I never feel like I have enough Hanky Panky’s. They are my favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

• 9. Holli Anne  |  January 26th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

It’s so true that nice underwear makes you more confident and feel sexier! (Seems odd, really!) But I agree, matching pretty sets are a great investment.

• 10. malori  |  January 26th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I don’t have matching sets lol. I just make sure that my bra doesn’t show through my shirt and that my underwear doesn’t make any terrible lines or show through my pants/skirt/dress. You can’t always do that with matching sets!

• 11. Jane Doe  |  January 27th, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Very cute picks, but $90 for 5 pair of underwear? Come on!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…