01.08.13

FOOD PATTERNS

elizabeth olwen makes beautiful patterns…i especially like her “farm to table” collection! thanks for sending them my way, elizabeth!

• 1. Nicola  |  January 8th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

I really love the carrot one the colours are lovely.

• 2. Melissa  |  January 8th, 2013 at 4:01 pm

These patterns make me very happy. :)

• 3. Anne  |  January 8th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Aw these are so pretty! I love the colour combo in the bottom one

• 4. Laura | Paper & Honey  |  January 8th, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I want to wallpaper my house with these. or at least have a few lovely tea towels :) the textures are beautiful!

• 5. Courtney  |  January 8th, 2013 at 5:48 pm

These are super gorgeous. These would be lovely as wallpaper for a kitchen!

• 6. Adrienne  |  January 9th, 2013 at 1:12 am

Goodness! I love these! Would make a perfect wallpaper in the kitchen!! lol (I see Courtney thinks the same! haha).

I am totally inspired by veggies. :) Cute.

• 7. Kristina  |  January 9th, 2013 at 9:29 am

These are all so cute! I like the carrots the best, I can totally see them as a kitchen towel.

Kristina

Kristinadoes the Internets

• 8. Michelle Clement  |  January 9th, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Gorgeous!! I’m kind of on a pattern kick, so thanks for the lead/inspiration! :)

• 9. Houston Trim Carpenter  |  January 20th, 2013 at 5:23 am

Lovely designs! Pimp the kitchen with these playful patterns and it will surely brighten the mood of everyone who loves pretty things. What are these patterns made for? Placemats would’ve been nice.

• 10. karolisha  |  March 26th, 2013 at 1:48 pm

food is why where alive today?
    or isnt it?