01.08.13

you may have picked up on this…but i have been incredibly motivated by instagram these days. it’s become my favorite social media platform by far. even when i am having days like this…i always seem to stay inspired by keeping up with my daily instagrams.

here and there i would really like to tell you about people i enjoy following (you’d like that, right?)…this post goes out to dschwen. clever, graphic, experimental.

here are some more people to follow in this post!

Amy says:

Sorry to hear that you’re having a rough one lady. Chin up! The best is definitely yet to come :) 2013 idea: wedding stuff? Done elsewhere I know but I’d like to see your unique take in a style column or two!

Beth says:

Sorry to hear you’re having a bad day! I LOVE IG too. I check mine an embarrassing amount of times a day haha. It’s such a great way to keep in contact with friends, find inspiration and find like-minded crafty peeps. (@thetinylittlegirl)

Lauren says:

I love seeing the little moments of others lives presented in such creative ways. Keeps us all inspired! Thanks for sharing some of your favorites with us.

Rebeca Zoe says:

I’ve been feeling blue lately too for several reasons and I was thinking back to how your blog used to be.

Remember this?

You almost gave up on blogging and then you didn’t. You’ve done so much in just a couple of years. I’ve had that bookmarked as motivation for a while. After reading your post about feeling unmotivated this year, I couldn’t help but bring it up. Hopefully I can accomplish half as much as you’ve had in that amount of time. A girl can dream :)

Chick Tyler says:

I’m so happy you’ve been sharing the people you follow. I’m still in love with everyone from the last post!

Jaclyn says:

These are amazing, it’s incredible what type of photos can be captured with a phone. I love the little etch a sketch one.

Stay in the Lines