01.07.13

ETSYFEST / 12

Here is a colorful bunch I found via Etsy. No 5 is called Art Party and I find it is such a fun creative surprise! -Stephanie

shop these items: 1. Notebooks from Khristian A. Howell 2. Triangular painting by Upper Tiny, 3. Vintage black coin purse by Pastoria , 4. Stud earrings by Exquisite Artistry, 5. Art Party bag from Upper Tiny
(support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 7th, 2013 at 6:16 am

love…especially the black vintage coin purse and the art party bag!

• 2. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  January 7th, 2013 at 6:21 am

I love those earrings!

• 3. limezinnias  |  January 7th, 2013 at 6:59 am

Fun! Love the Color!!

• 4. Jenn Smith @ Upper Tiny  |  January 7th, 2013 at 7:07 am

Hi Stephanie, thanks for including my triangle painting and art party! This collection is an art party all on its own. :)

• 5. christy  |  January 7th, 2013 at 9:28 am

This is awesome Stephanie. Great combo of fun things. Thanks so much for including my coin purse!

• 6. Khristian A. Howell  |  January 7th, 2013 at 9:37 am

Sweet! Thanks for including our fun little jotters. :-)

• 7. Amisha R  |  January 7th, 2013 at 11:45 am

Hi Stephanie, thank you for including my stud earrings! Loved all your Etsy picks in this collection:)

• 8. Sarah  |  January 8th, 2013 at 8:32 am

Fun! I love all the hodge podge of colors that combine to look elegant and daring!

• 9. marifée  |  January 12th, 2013 at 7:10 pm