01.10.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 16

morning everyone! time for a new desktop screen this morning? here’s 2 new beauties for ya!

:: click to download COLORFUL TRIANGLES (6441) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download RESOLVE (4235) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  January 10th, 2013 at 8:32 am

I just downloaded the first one for my computer at work! Thanks for sharing – I love it!

xx Ashleigh

• 2. Jocelyn Casey  |  January 10th, 2013 at 9:36 am

These are great additions Bri! Thank you!

• 3. Ergo-Blog  |  January 10th, 2013 at 9:57 am

How Pretty!!!

• 4. Holli Anne  |  January 10th, 2013 at 10:02 am

I always love these so much! Thanks for keeping my tech so stylish!

• 5. carrie @carrieloves  |  January 10th, 2013 at 10:05 am

Thanks! I just downloaded the Resolve background & love it!

• 6. Jessica  |  January 10th, 2013 at 10:25 am

Just wanted to say how much I love these. I change my desktop everytime I need a boost and I love all of your options.

• 7. Bettina  |  January 10th, 2013 at 11:44 am

I love when you create these desktop images. It’s so fun to style up your technology :)

• 8. The Charley Girl  |  January 10th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Ahhh, thank you for this, these are beautiful!

xo

• 9. Pink Ronnie  |  January 10th, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Those triangles are too pretty!
    Ronnie xo

• 10. celesteandpearl.blogspot.com  |  January 10th, 2013 at 10:38 pm

LOVE the Resolve one. These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!!
    xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

• 11. Kate  |  January 10th, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Love the triangles! I just got a new phone, and it’s my new wallpaper (the “Chill” polka dots from awhile back are my lock screen!)

• 12. Vredenburgje.wordpress.com  |  January 11th, 2013 at 2:05 am

I still have the You Got This wallpaper on my computer from a previous Dress Your Tech, it’s cool! But I have to seriously consider replacing it by one of these two. Looove These!

• 13. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 11th, 2013 at 7:21 am

so beautiful! i really love the resolve wallpaper, it’s especially relevant this time of the year.

• 14. Mia  |  January 11th, 2013 at 9:47 am

I.am.in.love! The colorful triangles is so rad and totally brightened up my rather old work computer.Will be spiffing up my laptop tonight with it as well! Thanks for making my Friday :)

• 15. The Week-Cap January 4-11&hellip  |  January 12th, 2013 at 7:02 am

[...] I got a brand new phone, now with GPS that doesn’t send me in circles! I decorated it with this wallpaper from Designlovefest [...]

• 16. Bonnie  |  January 13th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

after downloading wallpapers from you i can’t go back! i love these simple ones with words :) makes my mac look so much cleaner! Thankyou! :D

• 17. erica  |  January 15th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

thank you so much! i am using the triangles one at home, and went through your archive to find the blue hand-painted scallops for work.

• 18. Mal wirklich schöne Bild&hellip  |  January 16th, 2013 at 12:51 am

[...] die Bildschirmhintergründe, die the weaver house als “Dress your tech”-Kolumne auf designlovefest macht? Jeder ein Volltreffer, siehe oben. Den habe ich aus der Kollektion zur Zeit als Hintergrund, [...]

• 19. Mommy Dearest  |  January 16th, 2013 at 1:23 am

Mommy loves the Resolve one and put it on my big desktop. : )

• 20. The Weekend Update: Jan 1&hellip  |  January 18th, 2013 at 7:16 am

[...] Design Love Fest delivers every time with their Dress Your Tech series. My laptop is sporting the RESOLVE [...]

• 21. Pattern Pretty Palette | &hellip  |  March 11th, 2013 at 9:00 am

[...] [ Pattern / Pretty ] [...]

• 22. Pattern Pretty Palette | &hellip  |  March 18th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

[...] [ Pattern / Pretty ] [...]

• 23. Beautiful Wallpaper  |  March 27th, 2013 at 10:03 am

this design love site is so beautiful.these desktop wallpapers made with love.so pretty wallpapers are included in it.this colorful wallpapers use for computer desktop wallpaper.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg