01.10.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 16

morning everyone! time for a new desktop screen this morning? here’s 2 new beauties for ya!

:: click to download COLORFUL TRIANGLES (8014) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download RESOLVE (5495) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

I just downloaded the first one for my computer at work! Thanks for sharing – I love it!

xx Ashleigh

Jocelyn Casey says:

These are great additions Bri! Thank you!

Ergo-Blog says:

How Pretty!!!

Holli Anne says:

I always love these so much! Thanks for keeping my tech so stylish!

Thanks! I just downloaded the Resolve background & love it!

Jessica says:

Just wanted to say how much I love these. I change my desktop everytime I need a boost and I love all of your options.

Bettina says:

I love when you create these desktop images. It’s so fun to style up your technology 🙂

Ahhh, thank you for this, these are beautiful!

xo

Pink Ronnie says:

Those triangles are too pretty!
    Ronnie xo

LOVE the Resolve one. These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!!
    xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

Kate says:

Love the triangles! I just got a new phone, and it’s my new wallpaper (the “Chill” polka dots from awhile back are my lock screen!)

I still have the You Got This wallpaper on my computer from a previous Dress Your Tech, it’s cool! But I have to seriously consider replacing it by one of these two. Looove These!

so beautiful! i really love the resolve wallpaper, it’s especially relevant this time of the year.

Mia says:

I.am.in.love! The colorful triangles is so rad and totally brightened up my rather old work computer.Will be spiffing up my laptop tonight with it as well! Thanks for making my Friday 🙂

Bonnie says:

after downloading wallpapers from you i can’t go back! i love these simple ones with words 🙂 makes my mac look so much cleaner! Thankyou! 😀

erica says:

thank you so much! i am using the triangles one at home, and went through your archive to find the blue hand-painted scallops for work.

Mommy Dearest says:

Mommy loves the Resolve one and put it on my big desktop. : )

this design love site is so beautiful.these desktop wallpapers made with love.so pretty wallpapers are included in it.this colorful wallpapers use for computer desktop wallpaper.