01.14.13

COLORFEST / 38

I’m looking to virtually escape the snow, so tropical green is my ticket to paradise. I have a question for you ladies: Would you dare wear tropical pants? I think I would! –Stephanie

shop these items: 1.  ACNE sweater, 2.  Mulberry pear key ring, 3. Tatty Devine parakeet necklace, 4. Miniature succulent from MIMO studio, 5. Vase from terrain, 6. Rebecca Minkoff handbag – inspiration Michael Kors tropical pants

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. vredenburgje.wordpress.com  |  January 14th, 2013 at 5:28 am

Needed some green in my life, thanks! Love

• 2. Anonymous  |  January 14th, 2013 at 5:43 am

green green green , love it so fresh and summery ! x

louana-carron.blogspot.com

• 3. Camila  |  January 14th, 2013 at 7:07 am

Yesss it’s summer here and I am sick of all the blogs showing only dull winter colors! Yay for a colorful palette even on cold weather! (Something to keep us sane)

• 4. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  January 14th, 2013 at 7:18 am

Green looks gorgeous on everyone. I am loving those fun patterned pants!

• 5. Ergo-Blog  |  January 14th, 2013 at 8:55 am

I love that lil purse but ooo I don’t know if I’m daring enough to wear tropical pants…maybe tropical capris?!? =)

• 6. Anni  |  January 14th, 2013 at 9:46 am

I adore that necklace! Nice to see a pop of color… lately it’s been a sea of black, navy and grey pea coats here.

• 7. agnes szucs / iiiinspired  |  January 14th, 2013 at 9:49 am

i’m pretty much into green these days… maybe because it’s winter…
    agnes

• 8. invitation consultants  |  January 14th, 2013 at 9:54 am

loving green these days. pantone always nails the color of the year!

• 9. Erin  |  January 14th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Yes, I would dare. In a New York minute. Love that colour. LOVE those crazy pants!

• 10. Bettina  |  January 14th, 2013 at 11:11 am

This color is so pretty! I’m especially loving that RM purse, it’d make such a great spring & sumer accessory.

• 11. Chick Tyler  |  January 14th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Oh guh, those pants be crazy! haha! I like this roundup though! Very fun!

• 12. stephanie @Babasouk  |  January 14th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Thanks for your comments girls I really enjoy reading them all! :)

• 13. Kate  |  January 14th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Gotta be honest here, I’ve never liked tropical motifs. Somehow you managed to put together ALL fantastic finds though!

• 14. Camille Iman  |  January 14th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

I’m laughing a little at the fabulous pants, but I love handbag so much!

• 15. Megan Isabella  |  January 14th, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Hi Bri, this reminded me – Pantone is celebrating Emerald this year! http://au.pantone.com/pages/index.aspx?pg=21055 I’m sure you already know this though :D

• 16. Megan  |  January 15th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I love this, totally obsessed with green! So glad emerald is Pantone’s color of the year!

• 17. Leia  |  January 17th, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I have these pants and get TONS of compliments on them. They’ve been a bright spot this winter, heh.

FUN PILLOWS…