01.14.13

COLORFEST / 38

I’m looking to virtually escape the snow, so tropical green is my ticket to paradise. I have a question for you ladies: Would you dare wear tropical pants? I think I would! –Stephanie

shop these items: 1.  ACNE sweater, 2.  Mulberry pear key ring, 3. Tatty Devine parakeet necklace, 4. Miniature succulent from MIMO studio, 5. Vase from terrain, 6. Rebecca Minkoff handbag – inspiration Michael Kors tropical pants

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

Needed some green in my life, thanks! Love

Anonymous says:

green green green , love it so fresh and summery ! x

louana-carron.blogspot.com

Camila says:

Yesss it’s summer here and I am sick of all the blogs showing only dull winter colors! Yay for a colorful palette even on cold weather! (Something to keep us sane)

Green looks gorgeous on everyone. I am loving those fun patterned pants!

Ergo-Blog says:

I love that lil purse but ooo I don’t know if I’m daring enough to wear tropical pants…maybe tropical capris?!? =)

Anni says:

I adore that necklace! Nice to see a pop of color… lately it’s been a sea of black, navy and grey pea coats here.

i’m pretty much into green these days… maybe because it’s winter…
    agnes

loving green these days. pantone always nails the color of the year!

Erin says:

Yes, I would dare. In a New York minute. Love that colour. LOVE those crazy pants!

Bettina says:

This color is so pretty! I’m especially loving that RM purse, it’d make such a great spring & sumer accessory.

Chick Tyler says:

Oh guh, those pants be crazy! haha! I like this roundup though! Very fun!

Thanks for your comments girls I really enjoy reading them all! :)

Kate says:

Gotta be honest here, I’ve never liked tropical motifs. Somehow you managed to put together ALL fantastic finds though!

Camille Iman says:

I’m laughing a little at the fabulous pants, but I love handbag so much!

Hi Bri, this reminded me – Pantone is celebrating Emerald this year! http://au.pantone.com/pages/index.aspx?pg=21055 I’m sure you already know this though 😀

Megan says:

I love this, totally obsessed with green! So glad emerald is Pantone’s color of the year!

Leia says:

I have these pants and get TONS of compliments on them. They’ve been a bright spot this winter, heh.