01.02.13

CAT EYE BEAUTY TIP

the cat eye is my favorite. and i always messed it up in the past…getting eyeliner all over my face, yelling in the mirror, having uneven wings, smearing it. until rachel, who did my makeup on the lucky shoot, saved everything. she told me i had to get this stila eyeliner. it really is the best and makes the cat eye so simple to do. i usually get it right on the first shot now…take this advice, you won’t be sorry.
have you tried it? buy it here at sephora!

• 1. deelights  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 12:12 pm

oh yes, i use that as well. it’s soooooo simple and easy to use.

• 2. Mercedes  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 12:52 pm

I´ve been using liquid eyeliner from bourjois for a while now and I´m very happy with it, it is very easy to work with and it lasts for a long time on my eyes…

• 3. Amy  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I’ve been doing cat-eyes for years. A good pen is the easiest, followed closely by a good angled brush and gel-based liner. The finer the tip, the better. NARS and stila are the best in my experience.

• 4. Kate  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 1:04 pm

One of my goals this year is actually to try a cat-eye–I never have! (Silly goal, I know!) Thanks Bri :)

• 5. Bettina  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Yes, I have this one and absolutely adore it! It is so easy to apply and stays on all day and all night if you need it to!

Anybody and everybody, buy it!

• 6. Sarah  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I feel your pain with the smudgy uneven wings. I’m definitely going to give this product a try. I stumbled upon this diagram on pinterest which, and this visual just makes perfect sense to me: http://pinterest.com/pin/97531148151959729/

• 7. Rachel  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I use a cheaper version (Revlon Color Stay) and it has the same exact tip and goes on the same- smoothly!

• 8. Kristina  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 2:50 pm

I used to be a cateye expert, I had a micro skinny eye pencil that was perfect for the job. Alas they stopped making it for some reason (super sad face), maybe I’ll try this ;)

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 9. Jessie  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I recently bought this and love it, too!

• 10. Chloe Moon  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I’m a big fan of the cat eye! I’ve never used a stila liquid liner. I usually use Revlon color stay eyeliner…but I’m always up for something new! =)

Ergo-Blog

• 11. Jenny  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I have that! Thanks to Stila for making me believe in liquid eyeliner again.

• 12. Susan  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Oh thanks Bri! so helpful!

• 13. gloria waters  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 8:35 pm

i’ve been dying to buy this! i’ve been struggling with my cat eye forever. did you know lotion on a cotton ball is a great make up remover? ;)

• 14. Priscilla P  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I’ve been using mac liquid eyeliner but it’s almost empty – I think I will try this next!!

• 15. Chick Tyler  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 11:02 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one that messes up the cat eye!

• 16. Sarah  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 11:31 pm

I use this every day. I also have the Stila eyeliner in Bora Bora which is an amazing turquoise colour but you have to be careful applying it because it is super, super difficult to remove!

• 17. June  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 7:59 am

I hope it’s good! I just ordered it from Amazon. :) I love the way it looks on you and hopefully it will look as good on me too.

xoxo June

• 18. rachael  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 10:50 am

Interesting – I’ll have to try this guy out! I have been swearing by Urban Decay’s liquid liner for years. It definitely has the staying power, but this looks really easy to apply.

• 19. Paige  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I use this and I love it. It makes it super easy.

• 20. marla b  |  January 3rd, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I have a similar one from amazon that was only $7, called something like “skinny felt marker” and it works SO WELL. Definitely would recommend a felt tip eyeliner for cat eyes!

• 21. kate besenjak  |  January 4th, 2013 at 8:54 am

this is by far my favorite eyeliner ever. seriously it is irreplaceable and unlike any other. it goes on perfectly and so easily and it lasted me about 6-10 months and I’m just now replacing it. it only costs 20 dollars for such perfection in a liquid eyeliner? there’s nothing else like it.

MUST BUY!!