12.08.12

THE GLITTER GUIDE / GUEST FESTER

Hi everyone! It’s Taylor from The Glitter Guide. Just because it’s winter time doesn’t mean you have to dress drab. Try incorporating bright colors into your winter layers with neon sweaters, bold trousers, or mix and match colorful pieces in a new unique way.

Photobucket

I’m loving rich, hued monochromatic outfits in colors such as red or burgundy.

Photobucket

If you’re afraid of color try incorporating it in baby steps. Like with a bright fedora or winter gloves.

Photobucket

(photos 1, 2, 3)

• 1. rachael  |  December 8th, 2012 at 8:00 pm

i love the first picture! love all the brights. i really should be getting on this.. i’ve been feeling pretty drab, lately! thanks girly!

• 2. Kate  |  December 8th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Oh hey, my two fave bloggers on one site! You and Bri both have great style :)

• 3. Nathalia  |  December 8th, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Haha i love this post ! It reminds me when i had my first winter in MIlan! I come from the caribbean so im not afraid of color! I used to wear bright yellow sweaters and pink fushia scarves just to make the cold a little bit fun !

• 4. Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life in...Australia  |  December 9th, 2012 at 1:24 am

I agree! When I moved to Australia from Fiji I had to put together a whole new wardrobe, one that was cute but practical. One thing I didn’t want was to wear pants all winter. Thanks to wool tights in basic and bold colors I enjoyed wearing shorts for the most part in Winter, teamed with bright coats!

• 5. Lauren Maxwell  |  December 9th, 2012 at 7:55 am

That sweater at the top is amazing.

• 6. Kate  |  December 9th, 2012 at 9:57 am

Love love love the cardigan in the top image! I tried to follow the picture trail but can’t figure out where it is from…anyone know?!

Kate

• 7. Melanie  |  December 9th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I love this! It has even given me some colour inspiration for summer here in Australia. Thank you xx

• 8. Sarah  |  December 9th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

God, how I long to wear that yellow sweater. Unfortch, yellow makes me look like i have a serious illness. Oh well, I’ll have to try and get a tan, I guess.

• 9. Chick Tyler  |  December 9th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I just want all of these outfits…KTHANKS!

• 10. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  December 10th, 2012 at 8:42 am

i absolutely love that pink jacket taylor.
    one can never have too much color to brighten up a dreary winters day.

COOL BEACH TOWEL…