12.18.12

STYLE / 81

this pom sweater was not to be passed up. i found it in a shop called bleeker st. in melbourne a few hours after i arrived. and soon after that…this gorman skirt (it’s on sale here!) & dotted socks were welcomed into my wardrobe as well.

a friend of mine in melbourne, caroline from woodnote photography, snapped some photos of the outfit on the way back from an evening of wine on chapel st.

those shoes are from kate spade and they are definitely my new favorite. so comfortable but still fancy. (similar style here)

photography: woodnote photography
more style posts: right here

• 1. Kenzie Lee  |  December 18th, 2012 at 6:18 am

Literally LOLed at that Kangaroo! Hope you’re having a blast!

xo, Kenzie

• 2. Leigh  |  December 18th, 2012 at 6:46 am

This is probably the most fun outfit possible! Love the unexpected kangaroo! Or maybe I should have expected it lol.

• 3. Brooke  |  December 18th, 2012 at 7:46 am

This is seriously such a “feel good” outfit! How can you have a bad day when you’re wearing pom poms?! Love it!

• 4. stephanie @Babasouk  |  December 18th, 2012 at 7:47 am

This pom sweater is the cutest!!

• 5. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 18th, 2012 at 7:59 am

That sweater makes me smile! So much color!

• 6. Elizabeth  |  December 18th, 2012 at 8:19 am

Absolutely love this! Polka dots are my favorite.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

• 7. Sarah  |  December 18th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Bri, I love that you are not afraid to go a little crazy! Normally, it wouldn’t occur to me to wear different dots all over, but it looks great! xoxo

• 8. Chick Tyler  |  December 18th, 2012 at 8:55 am

Kate Spade literally has my heart! Lovely outfit!

• 9. la domestique  |  December 18th, 2012 at 9:06 am

Super cute! Love the kangaroo too!

• 10. Chloe Moon  |  December 18th, 2012 at 9:15 am

Aww I love this sweater! It’s really cute!

Ergo – Blog

• 11. The New Diplomats Wife  |  December 18th, 2012 at 9:34 am

this sweater is very you, love it.

• 12. Judith  |  December 18th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Totally agree with the Kangaroo! Sweet Poms!

• 13. Anne  |  December 18th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

oh those poms are adorable!

• 14. Noor  |  December 18th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I am smitten with that sweater its fabulous.

• 15. Jen  |  December 18th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

oh my, that pom sweater is to die for!!

• 16. monster beats  |  December 19th, 2012 at 3:33 am

oh, the sweater is the cutest, also love the kangaroo.

• 17. A Lavender Sea  |  December 19th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

You know how sometimes when you see a blog you like want to go buy a time machine and create it before they do because you love it so much!!! That’s how I feel about yours AND I’ve never thought about creeping on someone but…. I LOVE your outfits! EVERY ONE!! and I’d like to secretly follow you when you buy things so I can buy them right after you hehe I love how you mix patterns and colors as well as modern and vintage. Your outfits are so free, colorful, and happy!! Your style inspires me to have more fun with mine. And I must say I feel so proud of myself because I have about 6 Shareens dresses. It’s probably my favorite vintage store of ALL TIME!! You honestly have to keep track of your wallet when you walk in there otherwise money is just going to fly right out of it!! Well, this is a long rant but my point is I that LOVE your style and I also LOVE how creative you are in your poses, there’s so much personality in your photos!! I’m so excited every time an outfit post comes on you blog!!
    Tessa Lynn

• 18. bri  |  December 19th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

you are sweet, tessa! glad you got your hands on some cute shareen dresses!

• 19. sorina  |  December 19th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Oh! Wow! This is too cute!!! You have such a fantastic blog, I am so glad one of my Europeanstreetteam friend has shared on the forum! Cooooool!

• 20. gracie  |  December 20th, 2012 at 8:48 am

I love this post for a few reasons. 1. The jumper of course. Been after a pom pom jumper for an age, 2. Your whole outfit is adorable and I am in love with the shoes and 3. I spent 4 happy happy months living on Chapel Street 6 years ago and I still miss it (I’m back in Ireland). xx

• 21. Style Direction 2013: Jus&hellip  |  January 22nd, 2013 at 6:00 am

[...] fell in love with these Kate Spade heels awhile back after seeing Bri rock them in another color. I love that they’re way more ladylike than anything else I own and that [...]

• 22. Canguro! | SUPERAD, Miles&hellip  |  May 26th, 2013 at 5:42 am

[...] Canguro! Link original [...]

• 23. Simply Luving It #5: Pom &hellip  |  July 14th, 2013 at 10:09 pm

[...] for the pom pom sharing post! It’s a pretty top worn by Bri from Design Love Fest! I’m loving the colors and I think she looks great in [...]

• 24. psn code generator 2&hellip  |  October 19th, 2013 at 11:03 am