12.31.12

SPOIL YOURSELF

so maybe your family didn’t get it exactly right this year…and you ended up returning some of your gifts? now you have some cash in your pocket that you need to spoil yourself with.

how about this amazing gold iPhone megaphone?! from anthropologie? it sure would look sweet sitting in your living room, don’t you think?

or this set of these fancy cheese knives? you would hold on to those for years…

• 1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 31st, 2012 at 6:20 am

I actually got some swanky cheese knives for Christmas! Part of getting older I guess :) That megaphone would look awesome in the den tho! Happy NYE!

• 2. Naomi A  |  December 31st, 2012 at 6:31 am

That megaphone is insane! Anthropologie always has the best stuff~

Giveaway on my blog!

• 3. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  December 31st, 2012 at 6:32 am

I am so in love with that iPhone megaphone! Amazing!

xx Ashleigh

• 4. Chloe Moon  |  December 31st, 2012 at 7:55 am

Ooo that megaphone is awesome!!! =)

Ergo – Blog

• 5. Elizabeth  |  December 31st, 2012 at 8:33 am

That megaphone is seriously one of the coolest things I’ve seen in while. You always seem to find neat things, Bri! Hope you have a great New Year’s.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

• 6. Kristina  |  December 31st, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Ahhh that megaphone thing is so funny and cool, love it!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 7. Renee  |  January 1st, 2013 at 7:40 am

great goals! i went to spain for nye last year, which was amazing! p.s. awesome cheese knives :)

• 8. Sarah  |  January 1st, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Gold flatware is pretty much my life at the moment. Everything gold! Gorgeous!

• 9. Jane  |  January 1st, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Bet you could get some great stuff with the affiliate links to anthro. Nice and deceptive bribri.

COOL BEACH TOWEL…