12.11.12

SFGIRLBYBAY / GUEST FESTER

hello readers, it’s victoria from sfgirlbybay dropping in for bri whilst she’s way down under. bri asked me to bring you some holiday ideas this week, so i thought i’d pull a fast one on her and offer you up some ideas from her very own wishlist — on pinterest. here’s a look at what bri’s hoping for! a while back my sister-in-law started using my blog posts and pinboards to gain insight into what i’d like for christmas and i have to say, my gifts from her have never disappointed since! it’s a clever little trick that you can use to choose exactly what your loved ones might like this season.

happy holidays everyone! -victoria

shop bri’s wishlist: hello sweatshirtTopman ‘Birdseye’ Pompom BeanieVFILES super bratty whatever hat; black embroidered cat sweater; and kate spade ‘oh my god, that’s hilarious’ iphone case. the ban.do metallic mini pom pom flowers

• 1. Reptilia  |  December 11th, 2012 at 6:08 am

Love this jumper and this iphone case!!

xx

• 2. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  December 11th, 2012 at 6:42 am

adorable! i love the “hello” sweatshirt and the pompom beanie.
    bri has the most unique style, i love it!

• 3. stephanie  |  December 11th, 2012 at 6:53 am

The cat sweater is a sure win!!

• 4. Kenzie Lee  |  December 11th, 2012 at 7:10 am

Love that hat!

xo, Kenzie

• 5. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 11th, 2012 at 7:20 am

Love that first sweatshirt. So in your face!

• 6. Sally  |  December 11th, 2012 at 8:01 am

love that iphone case! i had no clue my friends even looked at my pinterest until my birthday last year when all of a sudden i recieved some completely awesome gifts :) brilliant!

• 7. Leigh  |  December 11th, 2012 at 8:04 am

I love the cozy cat sweater! I would totally wear it with that beanie!

• 8. madeleine  |  December 11th, 2012 at 9:15 am

I love the pom pom beanie!

• 9. Chick Tyler  |  December 11th, 2012 at 11:30 am

Cat sweater! Love it! Want it!

• 10. Sarah  |  December 11th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Literally did this exact same thing for my sister this year! Stalked her pinterest, bought the gift, nailed it!

• 11. vivi  |  December 12th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

i would LOVE to get the hello sweater! so simple, so nice! is there a “hola” sweater?? ;)

xo

• 12. link love 12/14 | ban.do &hellip  |  December 14th, 2012 at 9:56 am

[…] bay was busy this week – finding fashion inspiration for a holiday cocktail party and helping designlovefest create her […]

• 13. link love 12/28 | ban.do &hellip  |  December 28th, 2012 at 9:22 am

[…] metallic mini pom poms were on bri‘s wish list, we hope she got them! by sf girl by […]

• 14. _______  |  November 13th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Your style is unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I’ll just
    bookmark this web site.