12.05.12

PAINTED PILLOWS

i know you need a good gift idea for your artistic sister or something… how about you give her one of these pillows, eh?

• 1. Al  |  December 5th, 2012 at 5:25 am

Oooh these are good. These are so good.

• 2. Jen  |  December 5th, 2012 at 6:01 am

Ahh I was literally just going to post about this! I just bought the top left one and LOVE it!

• 3. Kenzie Lee  |  December 5th, 2012 at 6:22 am

What unique designs!

xo, Kenzie

• 4. Carmen  |  December 5th, 2012 at 6:48 am

These pillows are great, l love the colours.

• 5. Chick Tyler  |  December 5th, 2012 at 7:22 am

Oh my great goodness! I am so in love! Is it bad I just want to get these for me?

• 6. Emily  |  December 5th, 2012 at 7:40 am

omg this are amazing! i’ve been looking for the perfect (and affordable) throw pillows for some time. looooove them!

• 7. Abby  |  December 5th, 2012 at 7:48 am

What a cool idea! These would make for a fun DIY project.

• 8. Alexandra  |  December 5th, 2012 at 9:44 am

Bri, these pillows are awesome! They would make a great focal piece in any home! I am looking for something like this in my living room, it’s pretty plain right now and need a “pop” item… Your blog has always been so inspiring to me! So much so, that have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! To accept this award, check out the rules on my blog:

Happy Blogging :)

• 9. Kate  |  December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 am

How beautiful! The colors are stunning!

Kate

• 10. Chloe Moon  |  December 5th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Ooo very pretty! I love the last one…it looks like it’s watercolor! =)

Ergo – Blog

• 11. Jeran  |  December 5th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

just pinned these, gorgeous!

• 12. Ida  |  December 5th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

They are very very nice! but I prefer mine one ;) Greetings from Milan. Ida

• 13. Megan @ Two Live Colorfully  |  December 5th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Love these!!! So vibrant and beautiful. Great find!

• 14. Heidi  |  December 9th, 2012 at 2:39 am

Aack! I didn’t realize Society 6 did throw pillows, just discovered their site a few weeks ago– Brilliant! Thanks.

• 15. Garima Dhawan  |  December 9th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for posting my pillows. That really made my day. The last pillow with the maple is done in collaboration with another artist Jacqueline Maldonado. You can see more of my work on http://society6.com/garimadhawan/pillows

• 16. pillows  |  December 10th, 2012 at 7:27 am

These are really nice pillows. I would love to have designed pillows like this. Really awesome

FUN PILLOWS…