12.12.12

OH JOY / GUEST FESTER

I’m all about sweets year-round and especially come holiday time. Delicious pies and cakes and cookies are baked, served, and handed out to our dearest of friends and family.

Photobucket

But my favorite sweet treat to give this year….ice cream! I especially love seasonal ones like this collection from Jeni’s Ice Cream. I mean, the sweet potato with marshmallow, dark chocolate peppermint, and boozy eggnog flavors are calling my name!

Photobucket

Give it to your best friend, your sister, your mom, or your boss…and they’ll love you forever.

-Joy from Oh Joy!

• 1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 12th, 2012 at 6:32 am

These are making my mouth water! The sweet potato with marshmallow sounds perfect.

• 2. Leigh  |  December 12th, 2012 at 6:39 am

I have never had flavors like Sweet Potato… That sounds amazing!!!! I love ice cream! Usually I would think it would be normal for me to have my ice cream phase in the summer, but somehow it’s always a winter phase for me! Bought myself three pints yesterday :)

• 3. Kristin B  |  December 12th, 2012 at 7:23 am

This would definitely be the way to my heart, too! Ice cream is my major weakness.
    x

• 4. Chick Tyler  |  December 12th, 2012 at 9:02 am

All I can really say is…YES!

• 5. Al  |  December 12th, 2012 at 9:11 am

Oh I am a huge Jeni’s fan. Goat Cheese with Red Cherries is my fave. I’m praying these are available in my local grocery. Oh Joy always brings the dessert power.

• 6. meridith  |  December 12th, 2012 at 11:00 am

just moved to florida from columbus, ohio where jeni’s is made and i missmissMISS jeni’s so much! awesome to order but if you get to go to their ice cream parlor in person? …amazing…sundaes….treats….yum!

• 7. invitation consultants  |  December 12th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

fab food picks from joy, of course!

• 8. abigail  |  December 12th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Her cookbook is an absolute gem – I get asked to bring ice cream EVERYWHERE now! :)

• 9. gracie  |  December 12th, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Oh I want to try the boozy eggnog!

• 10. Fernanda Robertson  |  December 12th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Joy always has the best recs! That ice cream looks tasty.

• 11. Sarah  |  December 12th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

I just made some of Jen’s bangkok peanut. We can’t get the real thing here in Australia yet (hint hint). But the recipe is gooood.

• 12. Dana  |  December 13th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I used to live in Columbus until a few months ago, and this was my go to place for almost any occasion- either for a celebration, a pick me up, or just because. In my opinion, THE BEST ice cream in the world is Jeni’s ice cream.

• 13. Sarah  |  December 15th, 2012 at 10:25 am

These all sound amazing! I always love Joy’s recommendations!

• 14. Jeni's ice cream! | &hellip  |  May 26th, 2013 at 3:22 am

[...] Jeni's ice cream! Link original [...]

• 15. monlien.org  |  May 6th, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Вest Lovers Games List Ι – Τop
    8 Exciting Games Suitable fοr Lovers. Ρut οn your thinking cap and ϲome սp ѡith a
    truly original idea. Ιf үоu aге truly passionate about video games ɑոd аrе persistent, then yοu աill find іt very
    rewarding.

Μy web-site :: video games еtc goodwill cedar rapids hours (monlien.org)

LOVE THIS SKIRT…