12.27.12

LIKE A LADY

i saw the movie this is 40 over the holiday…it was pretty disappointing i thought, but i did notice they had some really interesting art on the walls. if i am not mistaking, they had a few pieces from margaret kilgallen hanging in their house. i just love these illustrations of women for some reason! i would love to have a few framed for my home.

and remember these awesome pieces too??

• 1. rachael  |  December 27th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

oh no! well i still have to see it ;)

• 2. cortney p.  |  December 27th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

oooh. i love the last piece of the wigs. sounds like a netflix movie!

• 3. Karen A  |  December 27th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Love the last one! Like mustaches but for women.

• 4. Tish  |  December 27th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Why was it disappointing?

• 5. Kiti  |  December 28th, 2012 at 12:18 am

these are amazing, especially the last one!
    Happy New Year, Bri!;)

• 6. japolina  |  December 28th, 2012 at 7:35 am

We are on the same wave length. I did not like the movie (I blogged about that today) but I did love the art in the house and in Pete’s office. It was very noticeable and fab!

• 7. rox  |  December 28th, 2012 at 10:50 am

lovin’ these.

• 8. Kristen  |  December 28th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

LOVE the last one! I def would put it in my home! BTW you just broke my heart. Dying to see This Is 40!

• 9. michelle  |  December 30th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

i want all these for my new place!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg