12.27.12

LAAAAAID BACK

you know what has been really great? just sitting around in my pajamas at my grandparent’s farm…eating homemade rolls and hot chocolate and chatting with my grandma about old times…and just browsing around on the internet like i used to.

i’ve been falling down the rabbit hole of flickr, discovering new things. it’s been glorious and relaxing.

photo source: onetwothree & four

• 1. leann  |  December 27th, 2012 at 5:48 pm

LOVE the vintage feel in the first 2 photos!! thanks for posting, bri! :)

• 2. Elizabeth  |  December 27th, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Hope you’re having a wonderful holiday!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

• 3. Monique  |  December 27th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I feel ya, girl. I’m on creative recharge and it feels so good!

• 4. Cora  |  December 27th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

With all the work you’ve been doing, you so deserve it girl! Live it up and RELAX :)

• 5. Ellareki  |  December 28th, 2012 at 12:15 am

I have my own selfish reasons for being pleased that you are finally just relaxing – your constant hard work always makes me feel guilty! :)

• 6. Kerry Rose  |  December 28th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Lay back more often! :) Happy holidays

• 7. Tim  |  December 28th, 2012 at 10:56 am

Nothing beats being in your bed doing nothing. Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing you can do for yourself.

• 8. Sarah  |  December 28th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Ah! Having some time to sit back and relax is just so necessary for the creative soul. Enjoy!

• 9. Bettina  |  December 28th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Glad you’re having a relaxing week! Thanks for reminding me about browing flickr, I forgot how much fun that can be :)

• 10. Latrina  |  December 29th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Sharing stories with my grandmother is one of my favorite things to do. After growing up & leaving home, my appreciation & admiration for her has grown immensely. There is nothing like the wisdom & honesty of a grandmother! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

• 11. Latrina  |  December 29th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

P.s. Beautiful photos. I adore the top two – the colors are quite inspiring!

• 12. Laura  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I’ve been saving all your posts to make the return to the office less hard! Hope to get to the actual source of the balloons photo, any clue? The link source is a tumblr and it’s reblogged from a reblog, so not sure about it.

Have a great year Bri, I truly admire you.

THIS BAG…