12.20.12

DROP CAP

what a wonderful collaboration between penguin books & jessica hische. 26 of their classics with a simple letter as the book cover. (based on her daily drop cap series)

see the rest here. i miss researching book covers…i used to do it all the time.

• 1. Holly Phillips  |  December 20th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Judging a book by it’s cover at its best. I want A-Z. How fab will they be in bookshelf?

Such a fan of your blog-

Holly Phillips @ The English Room

• 2. Saera  |  December 20th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

So. Cool.

• 3. Ashley /Glitter & Pixels  |  December 20th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I’m so obsessed with Jessica Hische! She is so talented and these books are amazing. Totally want these for a bookshelf too!

• 4. Rachel  |  December 20th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Gorgeous!

• 5. Kristina  |  December 20th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I love this!! So much prettier than the used bookstore versions I have of these.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• 6. Sara  |  December 20th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I am so in love with these, i want the whole collection, such beautiful work!

• 7. Alicia Carvalho  |  December 20th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Such a brautiful collection. Love jessica hische, so excited when i got to meet her at creative mornings,

• 8. Patti Murphy  |  December 20th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Hell Yes! I love this collaboration.

• 9. Lauren  |  December 20th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

These are amazing, I love Willa Cather and wouldn’t mind adding that book to my esthetically lack luster library! Thanks for sharing! :)

• 10. Chick Tyler  |  December 20th, 2012 at 6:51 pm

I LOVE researching book covers. Great finds for sure! They are going into my folder!

• 11. Kenzie Lee  |  December 21st, 2012 at 6:24 am

These books are gorgeous! I always love a great book collection!

x Kenzie