12.06.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / FEATURES

remember that dress your tech contest we had a while back? and i chose 5 winners because there were so many awesome designs? well i have even more to share with you today!

this is hanna scott’s braille wallpaper. it says breathe…which all of us could use more of, huh? a good reminder for the day.

:: click to download THE BRAIL (3175) DESKTOP WALLPAPER ::

and i am not afraid to admit that i am a bit of a cat lady. i love my two kittens dearly, so this funny illustration captured my attention right away. it’s cats, yes. but it’s sure not cheesy! great job, michelle!

:: click to download THE CATS (2981) DESKTOP WALLPAPER ::

want to see your design featured? follow these instructions and send them my way!

• 1. Lindsay Ware  |  December 6th, 2012 at 5:33 am

YAY Michelle! This is awesome. xo

• 2. Joey  |  December 6th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Loving this cat paper! I have exactly 23 cats so it’s like this wallpaper was made for me!

• 3. michelle  |  December 6th, 2012 at 9:03 am

YaYY! Thanks Bri, safe travels!

• 4. Hanna [excelsior lady]  |  December 6th, 2012 at 11:23 am

This made my whole day!! Thank you Bri, I hope you have a great time in Australia!

• 5. shari  |  December 7th, 2012 at 12:47 pm

hi bri, are we allowed to use these as twitter backgrounds. i just uploaded to my twitter but will take down if it is not intended for this purpose. thx, shari

• 6. Noor  |  December 8th, 2012 at 10:52 am

Super cute I love these I think I will send in a design to you as well.

• 7. gracie  |  December 12th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

those cats are on my desk top now :)

COOL BEACH TOWEL…