12.13.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 14

i love desktop download day. don’t you? it seriously warms my heart when i walk around blogshop and see which designs the students have downloaded. (i see this one and this one the most!) here’s two more to add to your collection!

:: click to download THE ANTLERS (8350) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download THE BE MERRY (8830) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the weaver house.

Definitely downloading the Be Merry right now! so pretty! thank youuu

laura says:

loving the antlers! So not applicable to what I’m working on but much more inspiring :D. Its a good juxtaposition to have going on in the background.

Casey Lynn says:

O gosh that Be Merry is beautiful!!

so cute! i love be merry, that is now my new desktop 🙂

Certainly adding these to my collection – I’m loving the antlers! Thank you, Hannah and Kelty! xx

Noor says:

I am loving the antler one.

Richelle says:

I have to say, I love it when new wallpapers are posted. It’s like Christmas for me to update my desktop. Thanks for the desktop bling.

Lindsay says:

I love these. I currently have the black and white polka dot “chill” wallpaper! 🙂

Cate says:

“You got this” was mine for ages. So perfect for when I started my new job. Just switched to “be merry” since I’m feeling all Christmas-y right now. Love love “dress your tech” days!

Kate says:

The pink and blue antlers in the left top corner…love!! The Weaver House did an awesome job this week 🙂

Cindy says:

I love these! Definitely going to use the Be Merry one! 🙂

Chick Tyler says:

I thought the antlers were little dancers at first glance! They are absolutely lovely and unique! Just what I like for my backgrounds! Thanks for the holiday cheer!

I have an autumn leaf as mine.. time for a change as its winter!

thanks for sharing!

Trisha

Kat says:

You should make FB cover photo versions too!

Holli Anne says:

OK…my iPad is going to get a makeover today! But, it might take me a second to figure out which one of these to choose

shannon says:

oh I love it!!! Thank you!!! I downloaded the wreath & it makes me feel so calm in the midst of crazy 🙂 Thank yoU!

Maria Rosa says:

Son todos tan preciosos que no me canso de mirarlos. Gracias, gracias!!,!