12.13.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 14

i love desktop download day. don’t you? it seriously warms my heart when i walk around blogshop and see which designs the students have downloaded. (i see this one and this one the most!) here’s two more to add to your collection!

:: click to download THE ANTLERS (5943) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download THE BE MERRY (5563) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. Ashley/Glitter & Pixels  |  December 13th, 2012 at 9:37 am

Definitely downloading the Be Merry right now! so pretty! thank youuu

• 2. laura  |  December 13th, 2012 at 10:10 am

loving the antlers! So not applicable to what I’m working on but much more inspiring :D. Its a good juxtaposition to have going on in the background.

• 3. annie markantonatou  |  December 13th, 2012 at 10:35 am

thnk you!

• 4. Casey Lynn  |  December 13th, 2012 at 10:43 am

O gosh that Be Merry is beautiful!!

• 5. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  December 13th, 2012 at 10:49 am

so cute! i love be merry, that is now my new desktop :)

• 6. Cristina Marie  |  December 13th, 2012 at 11:05 am

Certainly adding these to my collection – I’m loving the antlers! Thank you, Hannah and Kelty! xx

• 7. Noor  |  December 13th, 2012 at 11:20 am

I am loving the antler one.

• 8. Richelle  |  December 13th, 2012 at 11:29 am

I have to say, I love it when new wallpapers are posted. It’s like Christmas for me to update my desktop. Thanks for the desktop bling.

• 9. Lindsay  |  December 13th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

I love these. I currently have the black and white polka dot “chill” wallpaper! :)

• 10. Cate  |  December 13th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

“You got this” was mine for ages. So perfect for when I started my new job. Just switched to “be merry” since I’m feeling all Christmas-y right now. Love love “dress your tech” days!

• 11. Kate  |  December 13th, 2012 at 6:07 pm

The pink and blue antlers in the left top corner…love!! The Weaver House did an awesome job this week :)

• 12. Cindy  |  December 13th, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I love these! Definitely going to use the Be Merry one! :)

• 13. Chick Tyler  |  December 13th, 2012 at 9:27 pm

I thought the antlers were little dancers at first glance! They are absolutely lovely and unique! Just what I like for my backgrounds! Thanks for the holiday cheer!

• 14. We Heart Home  |  December 14th, 2012 at 5:18 am

I have an autumn leaf as mine.. time for a change as its winter!

thanks for sharing!

Trisha

• 15. The Weekend Update: Dec 1&hellip  |  December 14th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] Design Love Fest continually dresses my tech and I couldn’t resist their antler desktop background from [...]

• 16. Kat  |  December 14th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

You should make FB cover photo versions too!

• 17. Holli Anne  |  December 14th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

OK…my iPad is going to get a makeover today! But, it might take me a second to figure out which one of these to choose

• 18. shannon  |  December 15th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

oh I love it!!! Thank you!!! I downloaded the wreath & it makes me feel so calm in the midst of crazy :) Thank yoU!

• 19. Mad ♥ Monday : Megan We&hellip  |  December 17th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

[...] #9. I am so in love with all of these desktop wallpapers! {via Design Love Fest} [...]

• 20. {techy pulp} get festive &hellip  |  December 19th, 2012 at 8:38 pm