12.28.12

COLORFEST / 37

Ladies, it’s time to put your New Year’s Eve outfit together! Look around for sequins, statement shoes and a hint of something gold & sparkly! -Stephanie

shop these items:

1. Ban.do bobbi set 2. Party horns from Studio DIY 3. Zara ankle boots 4. Topshop earrings 5. Sequin clutch from Gap 6. Festive stirrers from J.Ferrari Designs. – inspiration Ralph Lauren sequin top.

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here! and support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 28th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Fun! I love those bobbi pins! Will definitely be adding some sparkle to my outfit!

• 2. Kelly  |  December 28th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Thanks so much for including my DIY party horns! When it comes to NYE, the more sparkle the better!

• 3. Marie  |  December 28th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Great finds Stephanie! I love the idea of a little sparkle and a great pair of statement shoes. :)

• 4. Ana  |  December 28th, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I love this sparkling top. Great inspiration and great find.

Ana

• 5. Jaclyn  |  December 28th, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I love that New Years is the perfect excuse to go overly glittery. Those little gold puffs are cute.

Stay in the Lines

• 6. Nelya  |  December 28th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

The top is prefect. xNel

• 7. Kenzie Lee  |  December 28th, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Loving the festive horns and stirrers!!

x Kenzie

• 8. Jane Ferrari  |  December 28th, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Love, Love, Love your Blog Stephanie! So kind of you to include my drink stirrers. What’s a great cocktail without a snazzy stirrer? Big Thanks! Happy New Year! Jane

• 9. Emily  |  December 28th, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Oohhh I love that top!

Emily

• 10. Chick Tyler  |  December 28th, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Every time I forget about how awesome Ban.do is, you remind me! Then I have to blog about it too!

• 11. Nance  |  December 31st, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Stephanie? You forgot your pants! No worries… I do that sometimes too. :-))) *heart* the sequin clutch.

• 12. link love 1/4 | ban.do bl&hellip  |  January 4th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

[...] a sparkly cami needs smoke and kisses bobbi pins! colorfest on design love fest [...]

• 13. Gabigab  |  January 6th, 2013 at 10:51 am

Wow, I want the shoes, I want the shoes, I want the shoes!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…