12.10.12

COLORFEST / 36

I just love those quirky shoes. Do you? –Stephanie

shop these items: 1. Baggu royal pouch. 2.  Jcrew snood 3.  Make Up Forever aquarelle 4.  Washi tape, 5.  Osaka bowl 6. Ted Baker Cable Mittens 7.  Jonathan Adler ice bucket – Inspiration Barbara Briones

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here! )

• 1. invitation consultants  |  December 10th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

love royal blue in the winter! it’s so vibrant :)

• 2. Amy Carriere  |  December 10th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I do love those shoes!

Royal Blue is such a beautiful, crisp color. Perfect for fall to winter!

• 3. Sarah  |  December 10th, 2012 at 3:35 pm

The SHOES! I want to look down at my shoes, and have them look back.

• 4. Karen A  |  December 10th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Love Royal blue! Such a bright color!

• 5. Jaclyn  |  December 10th, 2012 at 11:41 pm

This is a great color. It’s bold but not over the top. Those mittens would be such a cute addition to an outfit.

Stay in the Lines

• 6. Kenzie Lee  |  December 11th, 2012 at 5:39 am

I recently said I never wear blue… these gloves may change that!

xo, Kenzie

• 7. marifée  |  December 12th, 2012 at 4:26 pm

love this color and love the great mix black and blue of the bowl!

LOVE THIS SKIRT…