12.03.12

COLORFEST / 35

i would like to introduce you to our colorfest contributor, stephanie’s, new little boutique! it’s a curated indie design market where you can find really unique pieces from talented artists. here’s a look at baba souk. let us know what you think! -bri

shop these items: 1. Origami Fox, 2. Ceramic Tray & Pastel Bowls, 3. Baba Pillow, 4. Funky Necklace, 5. Yes Ma’am Poster 6. Treasure Baskets, 7. Christmas Postcards.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Lacey  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 6:57 am

I love, love, LOVE that “Yes Ma’am” poster!

• 2. marifée  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 7:00 am

Wow! beautiful! I like every little piece of this baba cool market!! Congratulations to Stephanie!

• 3. Chelsea  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 7:00 am

I am pretty excited about this little boutique! The Yes Ma’am poster is fabby- I might just need it in my life!

• 4. Midge  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 7:35 am

I need these little baskets for my new laundry room. I think it will fit with my new Yellow wall.

• 5. Gabigab  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 7:48 am

I literally want it all!! Plus, JIT for Christmas… Long life to Baba Souk!

• 6. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 8:07 am

Those treasure baskets are the cutest!

• 7. Chloe Moon  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 8:48 am

The funky necklace is cool & I love the lil orgami fox! =)

Ergo – Blog

• 8. anisa  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 8:49 am

loving these!

• 9. Kiti  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 10:06 am

looks nice. love that mama’s poster!:))

• 10. stephanie  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 10:19 am

Thank you so much for your kind words ladies :) I appreciate & I feel so blessed to be featured on DLF! xx

• 11. Chick Tyler  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Love all of these items!

• 12. Bennybonny  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I really like this new online store ! The origami paper birds are so much fun and they also have nice triangle pillows & cute baskets.

• 13. Emily Reinhardt  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 1:12 pm

love baba souk and stephanie! i’m ready to shop!

• 14. Sarah  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 3:15 pm

I need that tray, and those bowls. I NEED THEM.

• 15. SHiliconfETTI°  |  December 3rd, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Exciting! All those products are SOOOOO beautiful! I’m completly in love with this Baba lifestyle! I will surely pick up a lot of my holiday gifts on your shop!

• 16. Minskie  |  December 4th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

This boutique is the cutest ever ! I’m in love with these cushions, so am I with all digs from morrocan souks. Sweet, sweet, sweet !

• 17. Marie  |  December 5th, 2012 at 10:52 pm