12.21.12

ALL LINED UP

i couldn’t remember if i posted these in the past or if i had a dream that i did. they make me smile every time i come across them. every year we would take a cousin photo on my grandma’s couch. now we can’t all fit on that same couch. (my boy cousins are over 6ft tall!) we tried standing photos…but they just didn’t have the same charm. haha.

i’m the second from the right…which i think is pretty obvious. and my little sister came last on the couch.

as you can see…my mom likes a good themed outfit. we always wore a hair accessory or hat (not much has changed there) and a lot of ruffles.

i am headed back to quincy, illinois (to my grandma’s farm) for the week. i told myself i was going to take the week off from blogging. let’s see if that happens. as usual though, when i am not blogging you can find me gramming & tweeting.

lots of love sent your way during the holidays! eat some mashed potatoes for me. -bri

• 1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 21st, 2012 at 7:05 am

Too cute!!! Happy Holidays!!!

• 2. Samantha Penner  |  December 21st, 2012 at 7:42 am

so adorable. I hope you have a great Christmas with your fam, Bri!

• 3. Celestine  |  December 21st, 2012 at 8:31 am

You look the same! Adorable! Happy Holidays, Bri

• 4. Mandy DeTurk  |  December 21st, 2012 at 8:32 am

We used to do the same thing on my grandma’s couch! So cute! Merry Christmas!

• 5. charlotte  |  December 21st, 2012 at 9:15 am

these are amazing!

• 6. molly alone  |  December 21st, 2012 at 10:46 am

Merry Christmas, Bri!

• 7. Sara  |  December 21st, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Absolutely ADORABLE! Happy, happy holidays! xo

• 8. joy  |  December 21st, 2012 at 3:57 pm

you were always so sassy! i love it!
    love you!
    joy

• 9. Megan  |  December 21st, 2012 at 11:20 pm

OK, now that I know you’re from Quincy (where my parents met and married and my brother still lives) that gives me hope that my nerdy Kansas upbringing won’t hold me back. Great photos and happy holidays!

• 10. Jillian  |  December 22nd, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Love these Bri. We live in Southern IL, but my husband’s sister & her family live on a farm in Quincy. Small world! Enjoy your visit. Should be a white Christmas :)

• 11. Bettina  |  December 23rd, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Love this, such a great idea and so adorable!

• 12. Chloe Moon  |  December 24th, 2012 at 7:22 am

Awww what beautiful family photos! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! =)

Ergo – Blog

• 13. Renee  |  December 28th, 2012 at 1:35 pm

My cousin’s and I have the same pictures year after year after nonna’s couch! Love the memories :)

COOL BEACH TOWEL…