12.04.12

A GOOD ETSY SHOP

an etsy shop with the most beautiful little treasures… INKKIT

• 1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar  |  December 4th, 2012 at 7:40 am

So cute! Those glitter triangle stickers & snowball ribbon would make for cute Holiday wrapping!

• 2. Chloe Moon  |  December 4th, 2012 at 8:12 am

The wooden pencils look so cool! I’ll check them out! =)

Ergo – Blog

• 3. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  December 4th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Shut your mouth! So cute xx

Ashleigh

• 4. Ashley/Glitter & Pixels  |  December 4th, 2012 at 11:08 am

Great find! Don’t you just love discovering new etsy shops? So fun!

• 5. Shelby @ Bountiful Crop  |  December 4th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Good indeed! Loving those pencils! xo

• 6. Judith  |  December 4th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Those black glitter circle stickers are AWESOME!

• 7. stephanie  |  December 4th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I am a huge fan of Inkkit! How cool are these pencils, want some for Christmas!

• 8. Kate  |  December 4th, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Oh those sequins…sigh. And I love the idea of miniature desktop canvases!

• 9. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  December 4th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

i love discovering new etsy shops. those pencils are completely cool. thanks for sharing!

• 10. Karen A  |  December 4th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

So cute! I love the wooden pencils!

• 11. Chick Tyler  |  December 4th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Thank you for this post! I love this etsy shop!

• 12. cass  |  December 4th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

want it all.

• 13. Sarah  |  December 4th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Those PENCILS! NEED!

• 14. Ruthie  |  December 5th, 2012 at 4:28 am

I’m a huge sucker for color coded shots! The items themselves look precious but then I’m hooked already :) Thanks for sharing!

• 15. Vanessa  |  December 5th, 2012 at 11:54 am

I blogged this shop a couple weeks ago – EVERYTHING is so darling!

• 16. Nina Levett  |  December 29th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I just opened my shop on Etsy yesterday and was wondering who to add to my circle. I am very thankful for your great tips! Without your post it would be so hard to find cool shops like this!!!!
    Thank you!!!