11.15.12

WINTER ACCESSORIES TIME

shop items above: 1. Eugenia Kim pom pom beret, 2. Urban Outfitters leopard fingerless gloves, 3. Anthropologie pom scarf, 4. Kate Spade spotted gloves. Top photo credit: myvintagevogue

shop items above: 5. Club Monaco “freezing” hat, 6. Ebay striped gloves, 7. Kate Spade “taxi” gloves, 8. Ebay pom hat

you know those items you don’t necessarily want to splurge on for yourself, but you’d love to receive them as a gift? maybe a nice pair of gloves or a cashmere hat. hopefully these links make shopping for your loved ones a little easier this year. give the gift of warmth, why dontcha. i gave my boyfriend a nice pair of gloves from broome street general store along with some other anniversary gifts and he was really happy about them.

(This edition of Essentials is sponsored by eBay. From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.)

Kenzie Lee says:

What great finds! I especially love that pom pom scarf!

xo, Kenzie

This is so right! I rarely buy myself these accessories, because let’s face it, I own enough to get through the winter. But I LOVE receiving them as gifts! I always think about the gift-giver when I put them on.

Tiffany says:

Perfect timing! It’s so cold today–thought I moved south to avoid such things. :) Love the spotted gloves!

Ashleigh says:

Winter Accessories are my favorite!! I got a cashmere scarf for Christmas a few years ago and it is STILL my favorite piece! Perfect gifts :)

xx Ashleigh

Anni says:

LOVE those Kate Spade dotted gloves. So cute.

Brooke says:

Great idea for a post! Love the variety. Thanks for sharing!

Ellareki says:

Dots, stripes, pompoms – everything I love in Winter accessories!

Randy says:

Leathers should match (unless you’re doing sohiemtng like really bright driving gloves for contrast), so black and brown are going to be the most versatile in terms of being able to wear them with the majority of your shoes. Once you’ve got those it’s probably time to start playing around with more exotic colors. Dark colors like burgundy and forest green give you a distinguished look, or you can go straight for the lemon-yellow and fire-engine-red shockers. +22Was this answer helpful?