11.15.12

WINTER ACCESSORIES TIME

shop items above: 1. Eugenia Kim pom pom beret, 2. Urban Outfitters leopard fingerless gloves, 3. Anthropologie pom scarf, 4. Kate Spade spotted gloves. Top photo credit: myvintagevogue

shop items above: 5. Club Monaco “freezing” hat, 6. Ebay striped gloves, 7. Kate Spade “taxi” gloves, 8. Ebay pom hat

you know those items you don’t necessarily want to splurge on for yourself, but you’d love to receive them as a gift? maybe a nice pair of gloves or a cashmere hat. hopefully these links make shopping for your loved ones a little easier this year. give the gift of warmth, why dontcha. i gave my boyfriend a nice pair of gloves from broome street general store along with some other anniversary gifts and he was really happy about them.

(This edition of Essentials is sponsored by eBay. From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.)

• 1. Kenzie Lee  |  November 15th, 2012 at 6:16 am

What great finds! I especially love that pom pom scarf!

xo, Kenzie

• 2. Nicole_ bold goods  |  November 15th, 2012 at 6:31 am

This is so right! I rarely buy myself these accessories, because let’s face it, I own enough to get through the winter. But I LOVE receiving them as gifts! I always think about the gift-giver when I put them on.

• 3. Tiffany  |  November 15th, 2012 at 7:56 am

Perfect timing! It’s so cold today–thought I moved south to avoid such things. :) Love the spotted gloves!

• 4. Ashleigh  |  November 15th, 2012 at 8:24 am

Winter Accessories are my favorite!! I got a cashmere scarf for Christmas a few years ago and it is STILL my favorite piece! Perfect gifts :)

xx Ashleigh

• 5. Anni  |  November 15th, 2012 at 9:52 am

LOVE those Kate Spade dotted gloves. So cute.

• 6. Brooke  |  November 15th, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Great idea for a post! Love the variety. Thanks for sharing!

• 7. Ellareki  |  November 16th, 2012 at 2:34 am

Dots, stripes, pompoms – everything I love in Winter accessories!

• 8. Weekly roundup of Fashion&hellip  |  November 17th, 2012 at 10:05 am

[…] Design Love Fest gives us the list of her favorite winter accessories – we’re wild for those Kate Spade mittens. […]

• 9. COLORFEST / 34 | D E S I &hellip  |  November 19th, 2012 at 8:39 am

[…] girls, Bri already told you it’s time to gear up for winter wonderland, didn’t she? I thought you would probably need […]

• 10. clash of clans hack&hellip  |  November 21st, 2013 at 10:22 am