11.27.12

WANTFUL

there is always those people in our lives that are really hard to buy for. i always find that my dad is extremely difficult…he wants book gift cards every year!

but when i started using wantful a few months ago, everything changed. i am obsessed with this site and will definitely be using it this year for the holidays! you remember how fun it was filling out those quizzes in magazines?…it’s sort of like that.

how it works: you say who you are buying a gift for and how much you want to spend. you answer a few fun questions about the person…where their dream home would be, do they love cooking, are they organized? (i LOVE that they are visual answers!)

and then you get a big list of items based on your answers. you pick 12 that you think they would love.

and then! they get a beautifully designed book in the mail that’s personalized by you (and there are tons of really great cover photos to choose from). the book displays the 12 items they can choose from. they redeem their gift and it comes in the mail! easy, right?

wantful is very interactive. fun. and it’s changing the way we gift. it’s a super legit site, you gotta try it. and no, they didn’t pay me to say that!

Kate says:

I am checking it out as we speak 🙂

Thanks for sharing it, Bri!

kate

Although I love giving gifts and buying them too, this year I don’t have time to search for the best possible option for everyone at the best price. That’s nice, thanks thanks thanks for sharing!

tsiou, from  In Whirl of Inspiration

Joan says:

What a great site! Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra says:

This website is really awesome! I like that it gives options to contribute to different charities instead of just giving the option to get something for yourself! Tis the season for giving! My husband and I decided to start contributing to Operation Christmas Child this year and from now on. It’s a great tradition to start! You can find my article about it here:

Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra
    All Things Adorable

Jackie says:

I could kiss you. Ran across this site a year or so ago and could not for the life of me remember its name and was going crazy trying to figure it out. Thank you!

obsessed. checking this out now!

Camila says:

Ahhh this is the solution to all of my problems!!
    Except for the teensy tiny detail that I do not live in the States…. ugh this is so perfect though.

thank you for this post. I was on “what to buy” burnout.

alicia says:

That’s super neat, great idea! It’s awesome for just getting ideas/brainstorming too.

Bettina says:

This is great, love that technology makes things like this a reality!

Jenny says:

This is A Little Amazing! Like having a Christmas Fairy! Thanks Bri!

Holli says:

I have been thinking about those people in my life who are nearly impossible to shop for, as I do every year! This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Leslie says:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! What a wonderful idea. Only wish I had thought of it. 🙂

Tara says:

This is amazing! I can’t wait to use Wantful. Even if I know just what to get someone I think giving a catalog is pretty cool!

Elizabeth S says:

Another app to think for us instead of using our own brains! I am so tired of an app for everything!

jaclyn says:

Sounds like a great idea but for some reason it’s not asking me any questions about my recipient, it’s just telling me to pick the gifts to offer.
    Oh well.

Giftioni says:

Great concept. They have a big, diverse selection to choose from for their gifts.