11.20.12

STYLE / 77

a striped jumpsuit? oh hell yes. i needed to find the perfect counterpart to my new wedge boots and i spotted this colorful number from across the room.

why are we at an airport, you ask? we wanted to go on a drive to find a cool location and somehow ended up at flabob airport (nice name, huh?). they let us wander around on the runway and look at all the old planes. it was a nice change of scenery.

shop those shoes here! and head to shareen vintage for the goods.

the golden hour in LA really is special. also, i need to clean my sunglasses! smudge city up there.

photography: heather gildroy for designlovefest
more style posts: right here

• 1. Tiffany  |  November 20th, 2012 at 6:32 am

love all of the gold/orange tones. and who can resist a stripe?! that first pic should be in a magazine. for serious.

• 2. Kenzie Lee  |  November 20th, 2012 at 6:36 am

I love your style and the unique pieces you find! This backdrop is gorgeous!

xo, Kenzie

• 3. Kel Cadet  |  November 20th, 2012 at 6:37 am

Unreal….Unreal i tell ya!
    These just keep getting better and better.
    Cheers.

• 4. Sarah  |  November 20th, 2012 at 7:10 am

That plane looks great with your jumpsuit, very vintage hippie chic. I’m sure it’s stressful and difficult at times, but you make your job look so fun!

• 5. Nikki Noir  |  November 20th, 2012 at 7:18 am

I absolutely adore the vintage effect of these photographs and your 70′s style jumpsuit. Stunning images.

• 6. Leigh  |  November 20th, 2012 at 8:17 am

These are amazing photos! The golden glow is gorgeous! And that jumpsuit is spectacular!

• 7. Tamara's Blend  |  November 20th, 2012 at 8:38 am

Fantastic photos, I love the atmosphere.

• 8. The New Diplomats Wife  |  November 20th, 2012 at 9:16 am

fantastic – probably my favorite of the style shoots so far – everything worked so well together, and you’re right, nothing beats the sunshine golden hour in LA. love the sunnies too!

• 9. Ashley / Glitter & Pixels  |  November 20th, 2012 at 9:31 am

I love how monochromatic these are. Gorgeous photos Bri!

• 10. the joielala girls  |  November 20th, 2012 at 9:41 am

absolutely ADORE the vibe in these photos.

• 11. dragon fruit  |  November 20th, 2012 at 10:41 am

AH this is awesome! such an incredible photo shoot, and the jumper…!!! BEYOND :)

• 12. michelle  |  November 20th, 2012 at 11:25 am

Seriously ahhmazing! That first shot is pure gold!

• 13. LARY@ Inspiration Nook  |  November 20th, 2012 at 11:59 am

LOVE THIS!!!

• 14. lydia {ever ours}  |  November 20th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

prob my fave style post yet.

• 15. Michaela  |  November 20th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

This is amazing! You are so gorgeous and this jumpsuit is to die for!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
    M
    Fashion415.com

• 16. Taylor Rae  |  November 20th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

This might be one of my favorite outfit posts yet. The golden hour suits you well and this jumpsuit is stunning.

• 17. Jenny @ Stuff I Love  |  November 20th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

The lighting is incredible! Amazing photos!

• 18. Pink Ronnie  |  November 20th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

In love. You are seriously one stylish gal.
    Stunning photography by Heather too.
    Ronnie xo

• 19. Mimi  |  November 20th, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Love it!!! So fun :)

• 20. Bettina  |  November 21st, 2012 at 12:05 am

these photos are absolutely stunning! The light is so soft and gorge!

• 21. Alice  |  November 21st, 2012 at 3:31 am

Woaw! beautiful sunny photos!! really soft and warm, well done :)

• 22. Sinziana  |  November 21st, 2012 at 3:43 am

Stunning photos! And the jumpsuit is gorgeous!!!
    Xo

• 23. Noor  |  November 21st, 2012 at 9:40 am

I am loving everything about this. The photography is amazing, love the jumpsuit I have always been a jumpsuit girl myself and the shoes are killa..

• 24. anna - Today I Like Blog  |  November 21st, 2012 at 10:50 am

wow you look stunning! I love the light!

• 25. nicole b.  |  November 21st, 2012 at 11:56 am

Such a boho beauty, you are. <3

• 26. Nelya  |  November 21st, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Never thought stripes would look this good. xNel

• 27. Anna @ IHOD  |  November 22nd, 2012 at 4:32 am

Holly heavens this is the coolest scene ever. The lighting and the get up is the perfect pairing. Beautiful Bri!

• 28. Naomi Link  |  November 26th, 2012 at 8:55 am

Adorable!! Great photography :)

Question though, how did you add the handwritten text on the photos?! I love that!!

xo,
    Naomi

• 29. Yolande  |  December 11th, 2012 at 11:12 am

Ooh loving all the divine golden light – we could seriously do with some of that here in London! Great post!

THIS BAG…