11.13.12

STYLE / 76

last week was the anthropologie holiday event that we hosted at the store. i did a little shopping before the event started…i picked up these mustard peep toe shoes and some of this awesome wrapping paper that i love.

this sparkle jacket is good for upcoming holiday parties…

they also have some stunning velvet pillows right now, and this throw blanket is pretty perfect.

and can we talk about this gem of a purse for a second? i didn’t buy it, but i definitely should have.

i did buy this throw blanket…but i like wearing it as a scarf instead.

photography: kimberly genevieve
more style posts: right here
next week you will get the whole DIY on how you can make the poms from the event for your tree.

• 1. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark!  |  November 13th, 2012 at 5:22 am

The bag is fabulous! I love the colours.

• 2. Charity Sarah  |  November 13th, 2012 at 6:05 am

Oh for a shopping spree at anthro! Thanks for sharing your favs, often there is too much glorious-ness to choose from. <3

• 3. Leigh  |  November 13th, 2012 at 6:35 am

That gem purse is gorgeous! You might have to go back and get it to go with your sparkle jacket!

• 4. Sarolta  |  November 13th, 2012 at 7:26 am

Your dress + tights + golden shoes = perfect match! I love the look.

• 5. Sarah  |  November 13th, 2012 at 7:52 am

Oh yess, you should have bought that clutch! The shoe poms you wore are pretty adorable too. I never get tired of anthropologie…

• 6. Brooke  |  November 13th, 2012 at 9:06 am

Such great items! I need to take advantage of the fact that I have an Anthropologie right down the street from my home! I’ll def be taking a trip there soon. Especially lovin’ those pillows—thanks for sharing!

• 7. Joan  |  November 13th, 2012 at 9:11 am

The orange tights and gold shoes combo is just delightful.

• 8. Alison Myra  |  November 13th, 2012 at 9:40 am

Where is your dress from in this post?! It’s fab!

• 9. bri  |  November 13th, 2012 at 9:55 am

hi alison! thanks so much, that was a vintage find from shareen vintage!

• 10. Bettina  |  November 13th, 2012 at 12:21 pm

That sequin shrug is amazing! Love the look you wore to he event as well. Those shoes are just darling!

• 11. Dani | ResonateLocal  |  November 13th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Giiiirl, your lipstick shade is perfection! What color is it?! Thanks!

• 12. My Love Wedding Ring  |  November 13th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Such gorgeous sparkly shoes!!

• 13. Kathleen  |  November 14th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

That dress!!! It’s amazing! It’s totally my mom’s 1972 rehearsal dinner dress crossed with Liesl’s dress in the Sound of Music during her rendezvous with Rolf, and I love it!

• 14. LC  |  November 14th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Love the gold jacket! I miss going to Anthro. They used to have better clothes. ~2009.

• 15. abigail  |  November 14th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

the dress in the background of photo #2 is on my lust list this year for SURE. :) just lovely!

• 16. Csaey  |  November 14th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Where are your adorable gold sequin shoes from!?

• 17. idreamofkelly  |  November 19th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

sleeves and cleave

• 18. Csaey  |  November 25th, 2012 at 11:20 am

Sleeves and cleave are where the gold shoes are from? I can’t find any kind of website or anything…

• 19. jan  |  December 7th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

i would love to know where the shoes are from, as well! so pretty! :)

FUN PILLOWS…